Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Boost increased to 22psi, synergy TU4 which adds approx. 35bhp and inlet mods (inlet mods hadnt been done until recently)

The MG is also not a boat. It sits at least 3cm lower than a 75 and is on 18"s as opposed to 15"s! it has stiffer ARBs as well

Yes, round a track it probably couldnt out handle a saxo, but on the road, it sticks, and until you've driven one, I think you should reserve comment!

In addition, read my post probably, I said, that this particular driver (who was big timing it) had to break around a slight left hander which I managed to flow through at over 70mph and saw me attached to his rear bumper!

Permabanned
OP
Mohinder said:
What a rubbish story.

You pulled away from some lights, and some woman shouted at you, probably because you thought you'd try and race a car with a baby in it.

:/

No, the point is (if you could be bothered to put you billy blue hat book down and read properly), is that she was trying to egg me to race.

She was the one (with a child on board) who gunned it from the lights in an attempt to hack me off. She succeded, so I whopped her ass!

Permabanned
OP
eidolon said:
Short version.

You overtook a girl in a Corsa who also had her mother and child in the car.

Well, dunno about everyone else but I'm impressed

Again. Well read! It was a saxo........ :rolleyes:

God, why is everyone so bloody THICK! ;)

Caporegime
Oracle said:
Boost increased to 22psi, synergy TU4 which adds approx. 35bhp and inlet mods (inlet mods hadnt been done until recently)

The MG is also not a boat. It sits at least 3cm lower than a 75 and is on 18"s as opposed to 15"s! it has stiffer ARBs as well

Yes, round a track it probably couldnt out handle a saxo, but on the road, it sticks, and until you've driven one, I think you should reserve comment!

In addition, read my post probably, I said, that this particular driver (who was big timing it) had to break around a slight left hander which I managed to flow through at over 70mph and saw me attached to his rear bumper!

Read your post properly? Write it properly and I might bother to re-read it. Your also now saying that it was a HE, not a she :confused:

EDIT: and "egging you on" WTF? she drove off from a set of lights. My god you do get wound up quickly don't you!

Your BS'ing somewhere in a vain attempt to not seem lame.

I also want to see RR figures of this supposed uber MGZT. We are having a nice gathering at powerstation on the 1st of July, why not come down :)

Oh, and you wouldn't outhandle one on the road either. Hell I dont think I could in my Cupra R, and my leon would certainly outhandle your boat.

Soldato
Oracle said:
No, the point is (if you could be bothered to put you billy blue hat book down and read properly), is that she was trying to egg me to race.

She was the one (with a child on board) who gunned it from the lights in an attempt to hack me off. She succeded, so I whopped her ass!
And there's not any possibility (judging from your other little snide comments about her and her mother's teeth) that you could have just "made that up" or exaggerated it? Sorry but (if this little story is true) you are a fool, a complete fool.

Admit it, your thread has backfired 100% and now you're struggling to pick up the pieces.

Permabanned
OP
Again, you're the one whos not read it properly....

The straight line was a girl

The one who though his saxo could handle was a bloke.....and I quote (quite simply for those who could do with resitting GCSE English apart from myself)

after early events with another wannabe 'big time' in a Saxo VTR

Caporegime
Oracle said:
Yes, it was a dual carriage way, and i'm talking about french 1600s! lol

EDIT: I suppose it was one of those 'you had to be there' moments! ;)

What's wrong with french 1600's? 100bhp from an 8v 1.6 is impressive, over 120BHP from a 16v 1.6 isn't to be snubbed at either!

Caporegime
Oracle said:
Again, you're the one whos not read it properly....

The straight line was a girl

The one who though his saxo could handle was a bloke.....and I quote (quite simply for those who could do with resitting GCSE English apart from myself)

Write your posts in a coherent manner, and I MIGHT be able to read them. :rolleyes:

You're a fool as said, and a grade A one at that

Permabanned
OP
NathanE said:
And there's not any possibility (judging from your other little snide comments about her and her mother's teeth) that you could have just "made that up" or exaggerated it? Sorry but (if this little story is true) you are a fool, a complete fool.

Admit it, your thread has backfired 100% and now you're struggling to pick up the pieces.

Right, let me re-write it for those thickies amongst us!

I was following her on a dual carriageway, traffic on the inside lane had cleared, I would like to have passed her, but she didnt pull over, so I stayed behind her (in an attempt to get her to look in her mirror and see me in order to pull over!)

She didn't pull over, so at the next clear set of lights I came along side her on the inside. I had no intention of racing her, but the lights changed and she revved her engine high, and let it go as her mother (with one tooth) shouted somthing out of the window.

So, I put my foot down, and overtook her

The end!

Get over it! jeez!

Permabanned
OP
I didnt encourage her! Have you read any of this or are you a newb!?

She was the one that went for it from the line!

Paradigm...I have no quarm with you my good man, but your sick of the Saxo bashing!??

There are plenty of people on here who are sick of the Rover bashing, but I'm not one of them! I have a car which I enjoy driving, far exceeds the comfort levels of any saxo, and gets me from A to B swifly and enjoyably with a nice BMW engine thrown in!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom