Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Aye, to be honest, racing away from the lights and undertaking a car with an old woman and a baby in it, on the inside lane on a dual carriageway sounds pretty chavvish to me.

Caporegime
Oracle said:
There are plenty of people on here who are sick of the Rover bashing, but I'm not one of them! I have a car which I enjoy driving, far exceeds the comfort levels of any saxo, and gets me from A to B swifly and enjoyably with a nice BMW engine thrown in!! ;)

I'm not debating your car's comfort, levels of trim, or infact "niceness" over a saxo. I'm just saying that a properly driven VTS would be faster than your car, end of story. She wasn't trying, or perhaps just mis-judged her clutch on the line and made it sound like she was racing, hell i've done that a few times in the Cupra R since i've had it.

Don't keep playing on the BMW tag either, soon you'll forget how to use your indicators :p

Anyway, seriously come to the RR, i'd like to see a graph (particularly torque!) of your modded M47!

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
I'm not debating your car's comfort, levels of trim, or infact "niceness" over a saxo. I'm just saying that a properly driven VTS would be faster than your car, end of story. She wasn't trying, or perhaps just mis-judged her clutch on the line and made it sound like she was racing, hell i've done that a few times in the Cupra R since i've had it.

Don't keep playing on the BMW tag either, soon you'll forget how to use your indicators :p

Anyway, seriously come to the RR, i'd like to see a graph (particularly torque!) of your modded M47!

I would like to, where is it and when!?

Please, trust me, she was trying to gun it. I have no doubt that a properly driven saxo (VTR, VTS) would out handle (at least) the ZT.

Caporegime
Oracle said:
I would like to, where is it and when!?

Please, trust me, she was trying to gun it. I have no doubt that a properly driven saxo (VTR, VTS) would out handle (at least) the ZT.

1st July at powerstation in Twekesbury (nr Cheltenham) there is a thread on page one of the forum about it.

Anyway, you didn't save £3k, you didn't get RWD ;) Find out if you can get an RWD conversion under £3k, and then you can say you saved "£x" on the car ;)

Soldato
LOL and the funniest thing about this thread is...if his poor Rover MGZ (whatever the pants it is) 190 bhp suuuuped up diesel couldn't whooop a Saxo (with a learner girl driver!)- what in the World could it! Oh I forgot he left her/him for dust :D

Soldato
I beat a granny off the lights today............................................. She was driving a pretty sweet Atoz.............................................. She gunned it................................................ didnt change out of 1st at all............................................... I felt like such a man.

Caporegime
paradigm said:
Anyway, you didn't save £3k, you didn't get RWD ;) Find out if you can get an RWD conversion under £3k, and then you can say you saved "£x" on the car ;)
What difference does that make :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom