Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
hahaha this post has made me laugh

my car has the same engine as the VTR, its not quick by any means, but i do like to chuck it into the twisties etc and accelerate fairly hard - but im never looking for a race with a guy in his oilburner with a midlife crisis (ive got nothing against diesels i should add, i think they're fantastic)

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
You've BEEN in both, I've driven both.

I've owned both and the ZT easily compares to the 3er. Spec for Spec the 75/ZT outstrips the 3er in every area. Component quality is BMW so there are no arguments there either.

I've owned a 182bhp 330d (which was far nicer and smoother to drive than the ZT!), but If i'd have said, I was in a 330d dragging a Saxo, would you still have said OMFGBBQWTFLOL 330d beats a saxo what!?

No, I don't think so, yet my ZT in its current state is equally as quick as the 330d 182bhp on paper (and weighs less...just)

I love the 3er for its 6cyl RWD action, and I love the interior. I like the interior of the ZT just as much, and the handling (although harsher being on 18" compared to the BMs 17"s) is great.

When I came to buy a car that could compare the the E46 320d or 330d, which offered the best value for money, the ZT was it. BMW owned and (kind of) built, BMW engine and GB for £7000 on an 03 plate with less than 50k on the clock! I would have loved the E46, but there were none of similar age and mileage for the same price!

Soldato
vanpeebles said:
the daihatsu sirion rally 2 has 107 bhp from a 1.3 :p

Aaah, is it N/A though?

Was just pointing out that 100bhp from a 1.6 is hardly impressive but then again newer cars are probably getting slower and slower. :(

And anway, the saxo had 2 extra passengers so therefore more weight so obviously disadvantaged.

Soldato
GT3 said:
But weighs a lot more ;)

i never said i was as quick as the VTR :D ;) 11.3 sec to 60 here so better not get near oracles rover or i might be blown backwards when he decides to race me :D:eek:

bit OT but what did they do to get the engine from 90 to 100bhp?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
vanpeebles said:
FWD, they do a rally 4 thats 4 whee drivel ;) same power.

thats NA engine enfield. they also do the same engine turboed in the turbo yrv around 130 bhp.

Just had a quick look through a car site and they dont have any down here from what i can see :mad:
Would probably have been cheap if they were here to :(

Caporegime
Truly the saddest story i've read in months... Oracle you are one sad mutha, I almost can't beleve you took the time to bother writing it in public.

You beat a girl in a small car with her mother and 2-year old baby in the car as passengers... oh my god that's so pathetically unimpressive it almost physically hurts to think about it.

Get. A. Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom