Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The other side of the story said:
[Set Scene]

Road - A470; Cardiff Bound
Time - 15:30pm
Weather - Sunny, Slight NE wind!

[/Scene Set]

I'm sat in front of a Max Power Rover that has been constantly up my backside for the last 5 minutes.

I'm doing the speed limit, guy still sat behind me.

Bloke reckons it will be a great idea to undertake me at some lights. His face doesn't look right, OMG WTF!

The lights change.......I put my foot down, OMG the uber diesel power is taking me on and undertaking me. I'm really impressed by the torque, see that turbo go.

I'm getting closer... OMG SERIOUS TORQUE-AGE, if there were diesel F1 cars that would be one. If only I'd bought a diesel saloon.

Meh! end of rant..........why bother.?? Firstly, your a jumped up Rover driver, secondly your a moron, thridly I need some uber torque now to keep up, and no doubt you'll be telling your mates on some nerd forum that you 'had me'............... :rolleyes:

Tongue firmly in cheek. :p

Soldato
Zip said:
Theres not :(

I would possibly think of getting one if they were more around.

The rallye I was talking about isn't but there are other 205s are that injected - such as the GTi :p

OT I know but looks like the thread is going to be locked anyways.

Permabanned
OP
One More Solo said:

Good one! Remind me to invite you to my n0b party! Population.......you!

EDIT: you missed a bit out! If the Saxo had moved over into the inside lane (as per the highway code) when there was no traffic there (which there wasnt), it would never have happened, because I would have casually passed her properly and had no need to put her in her place (back in chavsville!) :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Burned_Alive said:
I bet you're a riot down the pu........ zzzzZZZZZ.

I dont drink! *cough* (sorry for the delay in posting! I fell asleep reading your awe inspiring reply!) Good one! ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
alrightythen.jpg

Soldato
Oracle said:
have to wonder how it would have gone if i'd been in a M3 against a bloke in a porsche tbh!

Oh well, one rule for one, la de daa! :rolleyes: ;)

Take it like a man. You posted expecting something and got something else. Close the thread tbh now.

Soldato
Wonder why I didn't get this much negative feedback in my thread about my beating a derv Laguna off the lights and then the woman driver calling me a 'banker'.

:confused:

From what I can pick up from the OP, this Saxo was hogging the outside lane and wouldn't let him overtake... thus he undertook her.

Nothing wrong with that. I'd do exactly the same.

edit...

Do your worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom