cheapest place for metal band tshirts?

Soldato
OP
penski said:
In that case, get a spare ball from a piercers (50p or a quid), pop it on your lip with a little dab of PVA or similar.

I've never got on with rings in my lip.

It's pretty impossible to wear a ring these days anyway:

penskipenlip4ol.jpg

*n
:p
Glue a fake piercing on lol :rolleyes: :p
BTW, bet not many people can write with a pen in their mouth on their chin, and pick their nose with the same pen though

Permabanned
Seriously - PVA is water-soluble and it will give you a better impression of how it would look.

I popped two beads on my neck when I was thinking about my surface piercing...

*n

Soldato
OP
Thinking of doing that, but then i'll have a hole there for a while, and it'll look a bit stupid ;p

Anyway ... anyone else know of any cheaper tshirt places by any chance?

Soldato
OP
Hi
Goingto bring this post up, rather than starting a new one ...
Anyway ...
what is the difference between a Lip piercing and a labret piercing? Is the labret the bit under your lip?

Permabanned
A 'true' labret is worn lower than a lip piercing...Although 'labret' technically means 'perforation of the lip', in piercing parlance it's through the lower part of the lower lip.

*n

Soldato
OP
Hi
Ok thanks. That is sort of what i want (your photo, blackstar), but i'm kinda thinking its a bit stupid for me, getting something like that (due to things such as getting a job etc). So thinking of tounge :p piercing, even though I want a lip (/lip area) one more.

Soldato
Having it hasn't stopped me or penski youd be suprised how many people dont notice small balls and retainers. My dad for one. Also once its healed you can leave it out for a time and put it back in. My friend is a dental nurse and thats what she was doing till i got her a retainer.

Tongue piercings are worse in many employers eyes especially as it can be seen while talking.

Permabanned
Chronicle said:
Hi
Ok thanks. That is sort of what i want (your photo, blackstar),

What? Monochromic girly lips? :p

but i'm kinda thinking its a bit stupid for me, getting something like that (due to things such as getting a job etc). So thinking of tounge :p piercing, even though I want a lip (/lip area) one more.
See below...

Blackstar said:
Having it hasn't stopped me or penski youd be suprised how many people dont notice small balls
Speak for yourself...people are always noticing my small balls :(

and retainers. My dad for one. Also once its healed you can leave it out for a time and put it back in. My friend is a dental nurse and thats what she was doing till i got her a retainer.

I wear a white polytetrafluoroethylene retainer...It's 6mm in diameter and about 14mm long. It fits flush with the inner and outer surfaces of my lip.

Tongue piercings are worse in many employers eyes especially as it can be seen while talking.

A word on employment; you may think it's an obstical but if you're the right person for the job, that will shine through - I have huge holes in my earlobes, a 6mm lip piercing, 8mm tongue piercing and 4mm septum along with visable ink...I've worked for HP, BT Major Business (as a project manager), Microsoft and I'm now an account manager at Cisco. I deal with people from the factory floor to board level and at BT, was usually client-facing.

It shouldn't stop you.

*n

Back
Top Bottom