cheer me up please

Soldato
OP
Captain Planet said:
Give her space like she's asked you to do. If she wants to be with you she'll start to miss you whilst you're not around, give it a week and I bet she'll be calling to have you over. If she doesn't then ah well, it wasn't meant to be and you saved yourself the embarrassment of hounding her and trying to convince her to stay with you.

i still have a few bits at hers. so will have to see her again anyway.

Soldato
spike's said:
i still have a few bits at hers. so will have to see her again anyway.

The problem is if you hound her I think it's highly likely you'll lose her anyway. Leave her alone for a while and she'll be really happy when she finally see's you again. Its the old saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".

Soldato
OP
Captain Planet said:
The problem is if you hound her I think it's highly likely you'll lose her anyway. Leave her alone for a while and she'll be really happy when she finally see's you again. Its the old saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".
i know. but its so hard. used to speak every night for ages.

Soldato
Sorry, but LMAO at the images thats been posted on this thread, damn I'm in stitches.

On a more serious note, sorry to hear that mate, hope everything works out fine for you.
Woman = Trouble!

Man of Honour
Mic said:
179054452c58c824ea8az.gif

My job here is done :cool:

That worked for me! :D

Associate
Yes girls are complicated but so are boys. If she says she just wants some space then thats prob all she wants, she prob just needs some time to get used to sharing her time with someone else. She prob does really enjoy the tiem she spends with you it's just she needs time to adjust.
:)

Associate
Stinky said:
i need cheering up to...

i am just generally down i think. but gutted that my GF cant come on the Gumball now. and that she is off to uni soon, so its going to be a testing time for us both :(

Pants and I have got through two years of me being in Walsall at Uni and him being in Leicester at home. It is hard but if you work at it then it can work but you both need a lot of trust. The time you spend together is even more special and it really does fly past. :)

Soldato
OP
Kate said:
Yes girls are complicated but so are boys. If she says she just wants some space then thats prob all she wants, she prob just needs some time to get used to sharing her time with someone else. She prob does really enjoy the tiem she spends with you it's just she needs time to adjust.
:)
thank you. is there anything i can do to help? do i txt her on wednesday and see if she wants me to go round to talk. or?

Associate
When did you last speak. If it has been a few days just send a message asking how she is and see what she replies and take it from there. :)

Soldato
OP
Kate said:
When did you last speak. If it has been a few days just send a message asking how she is and see what she replies and take it from there. :)
left hers this morning. then last txt was about 6:30.

Associate
Just give her a few days, she has asked you for some space so dont text her tomoz. Then wed eve send a gerneral message asking how she is. She will then reply if she does want to talk but if she doesnt reply you know she needs more time. :)

Back
Top Bottom