Chemical Weapons Factory found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If generals are defecting then Shock & Awe is beginning to work. I have little doubt that it will be confirmed later. I also believe that Soddem will use chem when his time is up. Hopefully the order won't be carried out. One less weapon in the arsenal of the anti war crowd to use as an excuse. Hopefully now most of the schoolchildren will sellotape their gobs.

Closed
Permabanned
Originally posted by MindYerBeak
Hopefully now most of the schoolchildren will sellotape their gobs.
ROFL. Our very own Mr Beaky gets right to the point in his own totally inimitable style :D :D

Permabanned
Fox News
Senior Defense officials told Fox News that Special Forces units and a new team called the 75th Exploitation Task Force are now hunting for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

The 75th Exploitation Task Force has Army chemical and biological weapons teams, as well as Department of Defense civilian scientists.

The teams had a list of about 100 targets at the beginning of their mission, but that list has reportedly expanded.

Soldato
The US and UK are of the belief that Soddem has WOMD also hidden somewhere and there's urgency in finding the sites. Soddem will want to use both chem and Nuke when his time is up so he can go down in the history books as a great saviour. Hopefully those in the command will disobey and do a runner.

Closed
Permabanned
According to the BBC TV news, a second chemical plant is being investigated by the Chemical Weapons experts, though no more details than that (not even location) are available at the moment.

It has also been stated that the frst site is heavily camouflaged, not just from the air but also using sand-casting so that from the ground it looks like part of the desert unless you're close to it.

US sources have been very careful, however, not to claim it is a chemical weapons site - YET. The logic seems to be that they'd rather be able to prove that before claiming it than claim it now and have to retract later if it proves otherwise.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Vicar
Former Weapons inspector Scott Ritter, extremely doubtful of story......!!!!!

Yea hes doubtful of the story because he doesnt want to be seen as the incomitant UN inspector that couldnt find what was there:rolleyes:

In all honesty I hope it is a chemical weapons factory. It would be great to shove under the Frenches noses (maybe literelly?) and tell them they were wrong.

If it is a chemical weapons factory I expect that many of the anti-war protestors will see the light. But there are always going to be the ones that think there is a diplomatic solution to everything.

Soldato
ok so the man has chemical weapons, i really dont care, its not like he is the bad guy and all the nations of the world do not kill eachother!

i just dont think that he would even attack the us or the uk, its the fear during this war (and after...) that attacks the people living in these countries.

in any way, i just hope this ends fast so there will not be many victims on either sides...

p.s. but, if indeed he has wmd, why isnt he uses them now that he has the chance?

Soldato
So how are we going to know if this is a "chemical weapons factory" or just a innocent "chemical factory", one producing WOMD the other furtiliser or the like ?

Surely its just too easy to say that anything that is capable of producing "chemicals" is potentially producing WOMD. Indeed most degree chemistry students could probably knock up something quite nasty using easily obtained ingredients..

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Soldato
look mate, you want to say that this war is about liberating the poor iraqi's? then why dont you do something about the palestinians? what about checnya? or even the peope that die cuz of lack of medication that companies in the us refuse to send for free?

p.s. if you actually read what i wrote instead of just cutting what you like from it you will see my point

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by pyro
look mate, you want to say that this war is about liberating the poor iraqi's? then why dont you do something about the palestinians? what about checnya? or even the peope that die cuz of lack of medication that companies in the us refuse to send for free?

p.s. if you actually read what i wrote instead of just cutting what you like from it you will see my point

no one can take on the whole world at one time. You cant expect anyone to fight against Iraq, Mugabe, China, NK, Russia, Chechnya, and anywhere else there is crimes against humanity going on.

One step at a time, one step at a time

Man of Honour

Sorry, I was just staggered how anyone could even begin to think Saddam was not the bad guy.

Soldato
stiff:
but thats not the point, is never going to be a next step if there is no profit included! do you really think the us would do anything for the palestinians? or the people in chechnya? nah...

fox:
no problem mate:D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
stiff:
but thats not the point, is never going to be a next step if there is no profit included! do you really think the us would do anything for the palestinians? or the people in chechnya? nah...

fox:
no problem mate:D

wasnt there something in the news about a plan to bring peace to the isreal/palistine area? I think the US had submitted something or another.

What should the US do? I agree they should be stricter on Isreal but then Palistine will just get away with their bombings.

Soldato
bombing that would not exist in the first place if....ahhhh, this wont work, i can go on saying that its their land, then you can say some of the are the terrorist....just give them some back so they actually have a place to live, built a wall between them, and let them live their lives or sumthing!

i mean, one palestinian does a suicide bombing, then the israeli armi would go on and demolish the building he used to live, but its a building that his familly and many more families live in! its attrocities like that that really make me mad about these people....:(

Soldato
look mate, you want to say that this war is about liberating the poor iraqi's? then why dont you do something about the palestinians? what about checnya?

Perhaps that could be because those are civil wars and fights for independance. They are not being oppressed by their own leaders.

Both those situations are far more complicated than freeing a people from an oppressive dictator.

I take your point though, although those are bad examples :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom