Chemical Weapons Factory found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Originally posted by dirtydog
Why don't you stop it then ;)

Seriously - what is your definition of a troll, someone who questions the situation and doesnt just take everything at face value? Or who points out the other side of the story?

If so then guilty as charged.

I was talking about the entirely irrelevant and biased posting from Pyro, who seems to have this uncanny ability to blame everything on the "evil israelis" (who incidentally I don't support, but they have very little to do with the reasons for this war.) and the Evil Americans, who are obviously against him.

And if you think I'm someone who doesn't question everything, look at all sides of the story and so on (including reading french and german news on websites for the "anti-war" viewpoint, some of which has been rather interesting), then you really don't know me that well.

Dragging previous situations and irrelevant comparisons into the debate helps no-one, and smacks of desperate debating tactics.

You are in no way a troll, you provide relevant arguments, and are prepared to back them up.

I only wish others would to.

-Dolph

Soldato
Originally posted by silverpaw
eh?
headscratch.gif
You said Saddam's not the bad guy?! he's clearly a very bad guy. :confused:

"its not like he is the bad guy and all the nations of the world do not kill eachother!"

what i wanted this to mean is: "saddam is not the only person in the whole wide world who has killed more than one person"

Permabanned
Originally posted by Dolph
I was talking about the entirely irrelevant and biased posting from Pyro, who seems to have this uncanny ability to blame everything on the "evil israelis" (who incidentally I don't support, but they have very little to do with the reasons for this war.) and the Evil Americans, who are obviously against him.

And if you think I'm someone who doesn't question everything, look at all sides of the story and so on (including reading french and german news on websites for the "anti-war" viewpoint, some of which has been rather interesting), then you really don't know me that well.

Dragging previous situations and irrelevant comparisons into the debate helps no-one, and smacks of desperate debating tactics.

You are in no way a troll, you provide relevant arguments, and are prepared to back them up.

I only wish others would to.

-Dolph

I didn't think you were referring to me in this thread but I thought you might be referring to Roughneck, not pyro - I take your point there. I asked because I was called a troll in the 'prisoners' thread this morning by someone, and wondered if that was what some people's definition of troll was - glad it isn't yours! :)

By the way Dolph, I wasn't attacking you or saying you don't question everything, in case you wondered.

Last edited:

Custor

C

Custor

Originally posted by Custor
The camoflage and chemical weopons factory stuff is not attributed to anyone. Si that the reporter/writer of the article. the only US quote says I'm not going to confirm the story.

Must be better info than that.

:cool: :o;)

Anthing else you want me to look at just ask.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Yossarian
Anything further on this on the rolling news channels?
Sky News
ABOUT TURN OVER FACTORY

The Pentagon is playing down reports that US troops have found a "huge" chemical weapons factory in the town of Najaf, 100 miles south of Baghdad.

Sky's Washington correspondent Keith Graves says it now appears as if the facility has not been manufacturing chemical or biological weapons.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by afraser2k
Now you see why I wrote the thread about news 'conjecture'. ;)

Aye mun.

It is is however good to discuss stuff, even if it isbnt confirmed as yet, it makes for interesting debate.

However, wild accusations shouldn't be made, like, all the people who started cussing the US because it was reported that a missile hit Iran, which later was confirmed as an Iraqi missile.

iam

iam

Permabanned
Originally posted by MindYerBeak
I don't see Dirtydog as being a Troll, he puts forward well reasoned arguments for his cause. Shame he's misinformed.

:D Ditto

I do like a good debate with Dirtydog, but I can't stand the way his arguments are so flawed :p :D ;)

BTW Beaky, you used a smiley :eek:

Permabanned
Me misinformed :eek: Flawed arguments :eek: :p

I would try and think of a witty response except I'm still in shock that Mr MYB used a smiley
eek.gif
:D

You can never have too many smilies in a post.. well unless you have more than five on this forum : p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom