Chest hair removal ( Warning this thread is not for Ultra Alpha men )

Soldato
Razor last time but absoloutely chronic razor burn, I'm a bit sick of my chest hair tbh my entire stomach and chest gets covered and it grows back like wildfire, considering waxing this time..

Soldato
Razor last time but absoloutely chronic razor burn, I'm a bit sick of my chest hair tbh my entire stomach and chest gets covered and it grows back like wildfire, considering waxing this time..

Exfoliate, I know it's adding more gayness to what is already considered gay by many.

but the key to shaving your chest is to shave then exfoliate. Stops ingrowing hairs, And helps the skin in another way that i forget. but it hasnt let me down and my skin is horribly sensitive.

Associate
I don't think I would ever shave my chest, although I do give my mini me a haircut every few weeks, I left it for about a year a while ago and it looked like Einstein with a long nose, not good.

Soldato
I don't think I would ever shave my chest, although I do give my mini me a haircut every few weeks, I left it for about a year a while ago and it looked like Einstein with a long nose, not good.

I myself like to shave Harald down stairs, as he can become cousin it if left to his own devices.

Permabanned
Large amounts of long pubic hair is RANK both look wise and for hygienic reasons!
I doubt anyone here likes an overgrown growler when muff diving!
Luckily I'm not very hairy naturally so only need to attack my nipples and pecs with a razor once every 3-4 days to keep them silky smooth :D
The vast majority of women if they are honest would much rather a nice smooth tanned washboard of a chest/stomach then a pale hairy gorilla!
People saying it's gay need to drag themselves out of the dark ages and grow up, nothing wrong with improving your appearance for your partner!

Man of Honour
I'm not bothered about fashion, so I don't remove hair other than facial hair (which I remove for my own convenience).

Although for some reason the outside and rear of my calves became completely bald a few years ago. Might be my age - I've read that it can happen as a man gets older. Does anyone here know why?

If I was with someone who was bothered about it, I'd probably use a chemical hair remover. They smell bad, but they work. I've used them on my legs and balls before (the latter unintentionally - I stood with my legs together while the hair removal slime was working).

Don't be fooled by any scent claims on the packaging - they are fictional. They have a harsh chemical stench.

Soldato
Although for some reason the outside and rear of my calves became completely bald a few years ago. Might be my age - I've read that it can happen as a man gets older. Does anyone here know why?

I think it might be as simple as the friction caused by walking in trousers thins out the hair over time. Someone feel free to correct but thats what i reckon anyway.

Soldato
If that was true then most of your body would be bald - especially the arms and legs. I too am a calf-baldy - and only at 24.

Must be all that Alpha Man-Rage wilting my folicals!

Man of Honour
I'm a bit sick of my chest hair tbh my entire stomach and chest gets covered and it grows back like wildfire, considering waxing this time..

Why? It's normal. Men should be hairy. Young people today are so obsessed with cover models on tv, and all the "baywatch" look. It's not natural. Just embrace it!

I exfoliate to fade stretch marks, why do you guys hate body hair so much?

They don't know what it is to be male! ;)

Soldato
I have been known to rip chunks out with my bare hands, results may vary.

Actually I am smooth as a baby's bum on my chest and back. With just one of these pubescant snail trails :(

Soldato
Be careful with Veet. A mate of mine put some on his balls at the request of his girlfriend......he said the intense burning lasted a couple of days, literally couldnt touch them because of the burning pain.

EDIT - when I say mate I really mean it, it wasnt me! :p

Soldato
haha this thread gave me a giggle :p
I used to do this chest hair removal business. but never all off, id feel like a lil boy!

just a trim!.. but recently, cos its winter i let the beat grow.. and my missus loves the hair!

Back
Top Bottom