Chest hair removal ( Warning this thread is not for Ultra Alpha men )

Caporegime
Wouldnt even consider shaving or waxing my chest hair...keeps me nice and warm at night and no woman is worth it.

Luckily for me the women i have dated in the past and even my current one loves my manly chest hair...its not super duper thick but its nice.

I have no qualms about manscaping down below...i prefer it to be clean and smooth:p:D...like how i like my women to be as well;):p

D5T

D5T

Associate
For the guys who use Veet or Inmac do you just buy the same stuff that women use on their legs or what?
I'm ridiculously hairy but it's the speed at which it grows that bugs me the most.
I had a wax once but dear Lord did it hurt.

Soldato
Although for some reason the outside and rear of my calves became completely bald a few years ago. Might be my age - I've read that it can happen as a man gets older. Does anyone here know why?

It's happened to me. Only reason I can think of is because I wear long trousers all the time & the hairs don't get chance to grow back as my trouser bottoms rub on my legs all the time.

Man of Honour
Freefaller is the poster boy for hairy chested men. I on the other hand, prefer the cover model look ;)

True - However the "cover model" look is only because it's what's deemed to be a "man" now rather than a pubescent boy :p

I could get rid of all the hair to conform to the minority, but I won't!! :mad: :p

I'd look immense though but couldn't bear the gayness associated. :D

Back
Top Bottom