CHILTERS - R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Another here who remembers Chilters (and others) from the old days. May he R.I.P.

My thoughts with you J-P in making the call and helping the family.

Last edited:
Don
What absolutely shocking news. I didn't know him as such but I remember his UN and certainly remember reading some of his posts.

R.I.P. dude.
Glad you are now free of your pain.

JPL

JPL

Associate
OP
THANK YOU ALL

I would like to thank all of you who remembered Chris (and those that didn't who their posted condolences anyhow) for expressing your sorrow that another Overclocker goes to the big Forum,

I spoke on several occasions of late with his Ma in Spain,and at 81,she is far to distraught to attend the funeral,Brother Jonathan is coming up from Bristol tho',Chris was I suspect,like a lot of computery types,a little bit of a loner? heh....and he wasn't a 'family' sort of guy.He had his friends in real life,and his friends on the net.Due to his motorcycle injuries a 'normal' life was just never going to happen.

Anyhow,the Funeral is at the Redan Road Cemetary in Aldershot,Hampshire at 1p.m on Friday the 17th.

Once again THANKS Guys and girls for your support.

J-P
5c9dba9801.jpg

'CHILTERS R.I.P'

Last edited:
Permabanned
Like the lonely winter tree
Outstretched branches with never any leaves
Lonely skeletons, with lonely smiles
Looking away while trying to hide
Their outstretched lonely eyes

RIP Chilters, I remember reading your posts and I am sorry to hear your story now in your passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom