Chinese Man Dies After 3 Days of Online Gaming..

Associate
I've done a 48 hour session once back in Everquest of solid raiding, wouldn't dream of doing anything over a few hours now though (the chance would be a fine thing!) Use to fall asleep at my keyboard now and again.

Looking back it's scary to think how addicted I'd become, luckily friends and family are more important to me now.

Soldato
Longest session i had was at uni where we all our pcs set up in the dining area of the kitchen. Played RA2 for around 20hours or so, 6 of us all going for it.

Other than that, have played Heroes 4 for many an allnighter, then popped to the offy to pick some booze and pro plus.

Those were the days.

Soldato
this guys must have had some mental problems,
3 days online WTF,

ok my addiction to WoW is big but when i have to go to bed at 10pm i do so as i have work the next day :) (sometimes i allow an extra 30 min if stuck in instance LOL),

Associate
Meh, keep hearing this same story. Strange though that everyone has jumped onto WoW being that game he was playing, since there is no mention of what game he was playing in the article. TBH, it would make little difference. Read similar stories about people dieing playing CS and other MMO's. Seems like some people dont know that they are addicted until its far too late.

Associate
Pfft. Amateur.

I played Roller Coaster Tycoon for 5 days straight except for bathroom breaks and felts fine afterwards. Well, fine after i slept for almost 36 hours straight afterwards.

wow, that took some doing. Best I managed was 36 hours straight on Civ and a few 3 day LAN's with about 2-3 hours kip each night.

Back
Top Bottom