Chinese Man Dies After 3 Days of Online Gaming..

Associate
This is getting like that Monty Python sketch :)

Once I stayed up for 87 days playing Arkanoid, then I napped for 5 mins, then did another 103 days. Then I had a mars bay then did another 387 days . . .

Permabanned
I've played for a whole weekend solid. (other than the obligitory 6 hours kip per night.)

I can still end up going to bed at 1-3 on a 'school' night.

Suppose that makes me addicted. Or resentful I don't have the personal time I would like!

Soldato

If it was WoW I can imagine someone jumping on to the computer and using HS, then mailing all his gold and non-bound loot to their mule character.

Wonder if the cafe staff knew he was there for so long? As it reads like it was a large place if 100 people decided to make a quick exit.

Associate
What the hell were the cybercafe staff doing?

Surely they noticed that some dude was sat there for 3 bloody days.
Is it just my local cyber cafe's that close at night then ?
Ive stayed up 2 days straight playing runescape *embarrassed*, that game ruined my AS levels entirely, quit it on results day and saw a massive increase. To be honest, a drug addiction would have been easier to quit, as atleast you can see how it damages people, MMRPG's just swallow your mind before youve noticed it.

Soldato
Quake 2 for approximately 77 hours back in the old skool days :) Seriously non stop except to take a bite every now and again.

Ah Quake 2... Quake 1 also though!

First time I did those, took me days!

Now, or at least when I used to play it, I got it down to under an hour, Q2 was only few hours, but how times change... Doom3 and Quake 4 I completed in the first night!

Sad.

Associate
Well, I was referring to playing multiplayer for that length of time - never really was that interested in the single player side of it once I got into the multi side.

Soldato
That's insane. How can you sit in one place for such a long time. My body would be screaming at me for exercise. Not to mention my eyes being rather unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom