Chinese New Year Celebrations - Heads Up!

cmt

cmt

Suspended
Just to let you all know that there will be some Chinese New Year celebrations in manchester tomorrow (Sunday)

Linky!

i'll be there with the missus and the kids, hoping to get some good pics.

will post the results if they're any good.

cmt

Soldato
cmt said:
Just to let you all know that there will be some Chinese New Year celebrations in manchester tomorrow (Sunday)

Linky!

i'll be there with the missus and the kids, hoping to get some good pics.

will post the results if they're any good.

cmt
Me and a friend from another forum are going into town tommorow too with the sole intention of getting lots of shots :D

If you want, we could arrange something and have a brief meet up, just to chimp and the like :p

Soldato
What a day. I arrived at 10:40, waited for an hour for it to start and then spent 5hrs shooting. I was lucky not to get a parking ticket too :) It was fun though. I felt like a pap running around trying to get shots and things. I'm totally knackered after holding my camera up for 5hrs solid. Perfect day for it too. Not a cloud in the sky. The only problem with Liverpools setup is there are no vantage points. Well there kinda are at the railings, but if you move to get another angle its all crowds.

I would also like to officially say that the D70 is a girls camera. Every one I saw with it was a girl :p Annoyingly they were all attractive girls, but that still doesn't stop it being a girls camera :D

Soldato
cyKey said:
I would also like to officially say that the D70 is a girls camera. Every one I saw with it was a girl :p Annoyingly they were all attractive girls, but that still doesn't stop it being a girls camera :D

Shut it you! Maybe they just have more sense???? :p

Back
Top Bottom