Chromehounds Clan

Associate
Got this yesterday and spent the day playing through about half the offline missions.
Just joined Sal Kar today, I've been looking for a squad to join but the search only ever comes up with Japan based ones, even though I put UK as the search option :confused:
Any one else in Sal Kar? I'd like a easy going, mature squad to join.

Soldato
OP
Herminator said:
Got this yesterday and spent the day playing through about half the offline missions.
Just joined Sal Kar today, I've been looking for a squad to join but the search only ever comes up with Japan based ones, even though I put UK as the search option :confused:
Any one else in Sal Kar? I'd like a easy going, mature squad to join.

Join ours. We're an easy going mature UK Sal Kar squad. We're also lucky to have 'Fliggi' as a member, who wrote the xbox.com Chromehounds guide.

The clan name is 'The Bulldogs' and the leader is 'Captain Rubbish'.

Last edited:
Associate
Sounds good, I'll give it a search.

edit: Searched for The Bulldogs, it can't find anything, seems the search function isn't too good.

edit2: realise now, someone from the clan has to be online for the search to find it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
smcshaw said:
Join ours. We're an easy going mature UK Sal Kar squad. We're also lucky to have 'Fliggi' as a member, who wrote the xbox.com Chromehounds guide.

The clan name is 'The Bulldogs' and the leader is 'Captain Rubbish'.

If theres any space could i also? You could show me the ropes then, and give me some pointers!

Soldato
OP
Herminator said:
Thanks for the battles tonight, it was fun. I really need to work on my Hound, I got wasted far too quickly sometimes.

Glad you enjoyed it. Was great fun as always. I'll be back on tonight (for a change!).

Permabanned
smcshaw said:
As an add. I've joined a relaxed UK mature Clan called The Bulldogs. :)

At least 2 of us on these forums used to play in an XWA clan called The Bulldogs. You couldn't ask them if they were an X wing Alliance squadron of the same name about 10 years ago could you?

Soldato
OP
VIRII said:
At least 2 of us on these forums used to play in an XWA clan called The Bulldogs. You couldn't ask them if they were an X wing Alliance squadron of the same name about 10 years ago could you?

Sure thing. I'll ask tonight :)

Soldato
Just played this, played a couple of single player missions but had to try the online bits, only got into building my mech and buying parts not actually had a fight yet but was definately liking the 100's of different bits. So are you guys all in different squads or just 1? An invite for moi is greatly appreciated :D

Soldato
OP
Richeh said:
Just played this, played a couple of single player missions but had to try the online bits, only got into building my mech and buying parts not actually had a fight yet but was definately liking the 100's of different bits. So are you guys all in different squads or just 1? An invite for moi is greatly appreciated :D

Myself and HerminatorPete are both in 'The Bulldogs', you'll need either 2 members or the leader online when you do your application. Be warned we're a Sal Kar clan so we're kinda getting our butt kicked a lot but, hey, it's cool to be the underdogs right?

It's been a kinda quiet weekend but there's normally a few people on in an evening.

Send me a friends request and I'll talk you through it when there's the right people on.

Soldato
OP
wozzizname said:
How hard is the multiplayer on this game ? I'm asking as I'm getting fed up with being slaughtered on BF2 (PC version) and could do with finding something less stressful to play :)

I really don;t think Chromehounds is stressful at all. In the fact it's the game that's really broke my multi-player duck so to speak. We're a relaxed clan, people can play whatever mech they want. That being said we regularly kick-butt.

Each match is a max of 15 mins, and there's the option to play against bots as a team which is actually a lot of fun still. Though you can't beat that rush you get against humans.

Back
Top Bottom