Clash of Clans

Associate
OP
Just picked up some gems to upgrade my town hall to level 9. Might get some more gems to max out all my walls too.

Yaaaaas, the higher you are ther better troops you'll give me

Keep on spending :)

---

The clan's rank is slowly getting better. We should have a weekend where everyone tries to get their trophy count up as high as they can to see how high we can get.

At the moment it fluctuates so much as we're all farming constantly.

Soldato
srious question...most are donating over 100 per week now, some loads more than that! what should we do with fellow ocuk ers who do not donate the 100? we cant have a 2 tiered clan it wont work.

rotters

Soldato
Hey guys, How do I join the OCUK clan? Been playing casually, Lvl34

Name is Pingu-Pi

Hi Mate,

How do I join or create a clan?
In order to join a clan, you must first rebuild the Clan Castle. Once it's rebuilt, you can tap it and choose to join or create a clan. The Clan Castle can also house reinforcement troops from your clan-mates, which can assist in both attack and defense!

You can join global chat in game, Rotters is always recruiting in the evenings. I' ll give him a heads up when I jump on later.

I'm "SultanaUK" btw.

Man of Honour
srious question...most are donating over 100 per week now, some loads more than that! what should we do with fellow ocuk ers who do not donate the 100? we cant have a 2 tiered clan it wont work.

rotters

You have to be careful with this one. Like I said, I can't always donate many since I don't necessarily get on much and when I do get on people have already had their troop requests met. I don't see the problem with people who don't donate many, just don't give them troops in return.

Soldato
Rave I know you have been flirting with the donation quota hehe, but I also know when you donate they are good quality troops.

I don't want to complicate the game with politics, but I do want it to be fair.

Associate
OP
just logged in and im level 1 again??? better be a glitch!

Scariest thing ever?

I've heard it happen to others but not sure what can be done.

Regarding the troop donation thing, I think it shouldn't be based on 1 week but over a number of weeks (slighly fairer)

As Rave says he can't always get on. I think every member of the clan donates when they are on so it's more of an actvity issue than willingness to donate issue.

The clan has about 40 members just now. I think the problem should be left until we hit 48-50 members and decide what direction the clan should go. We clearly want it to be very active (like it is now) and non-donators will go against our ethos.

Not really an answer just a point of view.

Man of Honour
Bored of it now, once you get high up it gets silly money and boring, same old same old. Black elixir troop are pointless. I'm oot

Back
Top Bottom