Clash of Clans

Soldato
Just a heads up guys, I am cutting any player who has not donated 100 troops this week. It's such an easy target.....

I suggest some mercy. Sure it was Badman whom apologised last night having not made any/many donations this week because he had benn banned from playing, probably upset his parents in some way. Then, you have the likes of me whom work shifts and can't always get online.
I understand your frustration and reason behind your thinking, but surely an average over a couple or so weeks would be fairer. I'm sure you could do a couple of screenshots this Sunday for reference and use them to gauge how clan mates are participating.
You've also got the likes of Mushi, Yarin and PRJ who haven't donated at all this week, what of them?

Soldato
Completely agree on some leniency, mushii will be gone this Sunday, if he hasn't appeared, prj is on holiday, yarin is an odd one I think he may have had a busy week or quit. Banana, snow monkey, and quite few other have had several bad weeks, which is why I decided enough is enough, I demoted all sub 100's last week and still the donation numbers are low. Mate I'm a shift worker too, been on nights this week, my numbers are low this week, but they are still 4 times the set minimum.

Man of Honour
Micah and igodz should be kicked out imo. Not cool seeing them calling YOU (name of the player) a load of names (that I can't post here), then kicking him. They will say he called them names too, but they started it all and wound him up. All evidenced by tapeloop. Not cool at all.

Associate
Micah and igodz should be kicked out imo. Not cool seeing them calling YOU (name of the player) a load of names (that I can't post here), then kicking him. They will say he called them names too, but they started it all and wound him up. All evidenced by tapeloop. Not cool at all.

Seen it as well, agree with the recommendation. He (being YOU) only reacted to the baiting of the other two.

Associate
Seen it as well, agree with the recommendation. He (being YOU) only reacted to the baiting of the other two.

Yep, he was defending himself, if rather rudely, but defending himself all the same...

We need to hold a level of maturity (that doesn't mean age) in the clan or we will end up with these situations unfortunately. I'm very pleased with how quick and sensible the majority of the clan who saw what happened responded.

Number 1 rule - Being decent to your other clan members; if this is too hard then facepalm.jpg

Soldato
Well, it took me a while, but I did agree with you all, both gone.

Rules, not really rules but guidance:

Just be nice, it's not hard...
100 troops per week....(give me a heads up if you've got loads on or on holiday, I usually take a couple of weeks average into account.)
Age: Gio shows us young uns can be mature, so anyone can join but if the feeling is they can't cope with our humour or they don't fit...then they are gone.
Minimum level 30 from now on...I want us to progress.

Thoughts.

Stuart

Man of Honour
Well, it took me a while, but I did agree with you all, both gone.

Rules, not really rules but guidance:

Just be nice, it's not hard...
100 troops per week....(give me a heads up if you've got loads on or on holiday, I usually take a couple of weeks average into account.)
Age: Gio shows us young uns can be mature, so anyone can join but if the feeling is they can't cope with our humour or they don't fit...then they are gone.
Minimum level 30 from now on...I want us to progress.

Thoughts.

Stuart

All sound good :)

Soldato
Once I've amassed enough cash to get in, I'll be joining. Found the game today after avoiding it for a good while, and currently hooked.

Particularly pleased I can flick between the iPad and iPhone whilst using the same save. Makes it great for long night shifts!

Back
Top Bottom