Clash of Clans

Associate
I'm wanting to start warring again soon, but had 2 heroes down at the same time upgrading for a few weeks now!

My grand warden will be maxed out at level 30 in about 2 weeks, then I'll be ready to kick some backside!

Soldato
I can opt in again but I may not be able to war twice a week.
I need to brush up on what attacks are relevant these days.
Just don't expect miracles from me lol.
Gary in game

Soldato
Hi all

I think its time we had a re-think in the clan

Do we have 2 OcUK clans, one for wars, other one just for non-wars, (keeping the people who donate and not taking the clan for a ride)

OR

Do I just kick the in-actives, open the clan up to non-OcUK members and get more active in wars again?

you decide

i think you risk becoming too serious. i get you want more people to war but its a fine line.

i will try and opt in again at some point but summer is a bad time for being in and ready to get your attacks done (IGN cliffrichard)

also, contributions to the clan can come in different ways - donations , clan games etc...

Underboss
i think you risk becoming too serious. i get you want more people to war but its a fine line.

i will try and opt in again at some point but summer is a bad time for being in and ready to get your attacks done (IGN cliffrichard)

also, contributions to the clan can come in different ways - donations , clan games etc...

forgive me if i do not know your IGN

Problem is, when i joined the clan, it was fun and friendly and we were doing 40v40 wars, we had a great time.
over the years (2?) people started loosing interest in the game and more and more were becoming inactive.

The people who ARE active in the clan, are just fed up with doing 10v10 wars, and there is less friendly chat from members (as there are like a few active people). It is the same 10 players every war game we do, they want to make it more active again; and I for one agree with them

Associate
I’ve had a lot of RL stuff going on so couldn’t commit to wars also newish th11 so upgrading heroes.

However there are a bunch of inactives in the clan and should just be kicked and we can try recruit outsiders. I think larger wars would be more fun.

Associate
I'm looking for a new clan in a few days time after the current clan games ends, I'm currently at level 184 fairly regular donator of high level troops, and do all clan games to max. however don't have the time or interest in clan wars. if any good let me know and I'll join up. username bucko.

Soldato

Problem is, when i joined the clan, it was fun and friendly and we were doing 40v40 wars, we had a great time.
over the years (2?) people started loosing interest in the game and more and more were becoming inactive.

The people who ARE active in the clan, are just fed up with doing 10v10 wars, and there is less friendly chat from members (as there are like a few active people). It is the same 10 players every war game we do, they want to make it more active again; and I for one agree with them

I stopped (about three years) after it never was more than 20 x 20. I used to love the larger 40 x 40 from the early days of clan wars.

If the clan gets, or wants to get, back to that point then I'll come back. They don't all need to chat - I can happily chat all day to myself. It just needs war activity.

Underboss
I stopped (about three years) after it never was more than 20 x 20. I used to love the larger 40 x 40 from the early days of clan wars.

If the clan gets, or wants to get, back to that point then I'll come back. They don't all need to chat - I can happily chat all day to myself. It just needs war activity.

that's kinda what im thinking at the moment
watch this space

Soldato
I did join the OCUK clan briefly a year or so ago but in truth it was way above my pay grade. I'm only advancing and building very slowly, still at L9 and while all the buildings and defences are upgraded the King and Queen are only at 13 or 14 and I've only maxed about 35% of the walls. Problem is actually finding a clan that accommodates players at that level. The main thing I hate about being in a clan is how, despite all the easy going recruitment statements, the reality is you most often end up in a bunch of intolerant and petulant bullies. It's supposed to be fun and for a bit of a laugh - if you mess up and only score 10% or accidentally fill everyone's war base with low level archers, laugh it off. Doing clan wars for me at any rate never yielded much of a profit, compared to just grinding the normal MP game.

Disadvantage of not being in a clan now of course, is not being able to do Clan Games as they are quite lucrative, particularly grinding the builder base objectives.

Soldato
Vern, your welcome to rejoin our clan, tbh we don't care so much on what town hall level you are, you can benefit from us, give you msx cc troops to help you raid quicker
I'll accept you in.
Clan is set to 2000 trophy count

Thanks for the offer Shi - at the moment the missus and I are in our own clan of two which is nice and low key while base building, I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Soldato

IGN cliffrichard

Soldato
Having read about the "Goblin Knife" style of attack as useful for farming Dark Elixir, thought I would give it a try.

Split my sides laughing at the puny effort then realised both the goblins and jump spell are still far lower than the max for a L9 TH. Now going back to more traditional methods to get enough normal elixir for the required upgrades.

Also didn't help that despite using archers to take out collectors outside the base, most of the goblins still went around the walls avoiding my jump circles.

However I can see the potential for his system, if not worried about victory stars, once the little fellas and the jump spell is maxed.

Back
Top Bottom