Cleaning after pastel.

Associate
So I had run pastel green for a couple years, last cleaning with blitz about 9 months ago. So last week I did a total tear down. First flushed, ran blitz, took everything apart, manually cleaned everything, including blitzing rads, put back together with fresh tube, ran another flush, another blitz for 24 hrs, and then flushed 4 times for 60 min a flush.. Finally after spending a week doing all this and getting clear distilled flushed water out, I added ek cryofuel clear and it's instantly turned a bit green hue to the clear. Is this going to cause me any problems? Tia

Soldato
It shouldn't do no, it might just be a some of the green pastel particles that have not been touched by the blitz kit. I usually give it a good shake when im flushing rads as i know water will always not reach some areas like the top and bottom tanks where air gets trapped. I would run it through again and give it a good shake to make sure all of the particles are out. However you're not that fussed, it won't give you problems in the long run as the particles will just collected elsewhere usually in the blocks or back in the rad tanks. If you drain again it should clear it out.

I did this when i used pastel white.

Soldato
Looks like you will have to drain the loop and run some clear fluid for a while and repeat ocuk sell a 1lt bottle for about £2.50 I used this to run in my loop after I flushed the rads,also fitted a filter in to grap any crap.

Soldato
Looks like you will have to drain the loop and run some clear fluid for a while and repeat ocuk sell a 1lt bottle for about £2.50 I used this to run in my loop after I flushed the rads,also fitted a filter in to grap any crap.
I use Halfords deionised water for my coolant and flushing, 5L for £3.90 can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom