1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clip Art

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Fluffy Bunny, 7 Feb 2006.

1. Fluffy Bunny

Hitman

How do I install clipart off the office 2003 disc onto the pc? I have gone to use it and it seems to be on the cd .............not good as I dont want to keep putting the disc in .
    So my question is :- 1 Can you install ClipArt off the Disc ........
    2 If you can how do you do it?

Many thanks,

Fluffy

2. uknorthboy

Gangster

If when you say install do you mean copy? If thats what you want to do then Is it not possible to navigate to the D:\ drive assuming that is your CD drive or DVD drive
    then simply copy and paste, or drag and drop the clipart to a new folder say on your desktop? I dont have the office 2003 disk but I would imagine you should be able to do this.

3. Fluffy Bunny

Hitman

tried and all it will let me do is acces the clipart as long as the disc is in
    I dont want to keep putting the disc in.
    I want all the clipart on the hdd.
    Thats what I am having trouble with.
    Thanks for your time

4. uknorthboy

Gangster

Very strange?
    Well maybe try this open paint>navigate to the clipart file>open the file then "save as" to another location on your hard disk, hope this works for you. It's all I can think of.

good luck

5. |Ric|

Hitman

Try add/remove programs, click change microsoft office and normally you can edit an install option to run clipart from the hard disk