Coca Cola : "Be less white"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What does that even mean? Are you implying you are marginalised?
Are? No, and anyone who claims to be inherently marginalised in all ways is a defeatist
Have been? I mean I could roll off a list of things such as being battered for being white, being forced to leave an area for being white and so on and so forth but I'm sure you already have your argument for why none of that counts

Soldato
oh you noob.....ain't no one ever getting the hang of GD, at least not anyone half sensible :p

yeah, i guess that was my mistake for not expecting that the insanity curve is exponential rather than linear......

edit: and the ability to generate new buzzwords, like "white fragility" whatever the hell that means....

Soldato
The newsweek link in OP post shows what is wrong with society these days. Here is the first paragraph;

Coca-Cola, facing mounting backlash from conservatives online, has responded to allegations of anti-white rhetoric after an internal whistleblower leaked screenshots of diversity training materials that encourages staff to "try to be less white."

What a stupid low iq opening paragraph. Race as nothing to do with politics. That is like saying only people who consider themselves democrats are bothered about anti-black racism.

Low iq racism can't be defeated by low iq racism. The fact a billion dollar company can't figure that out is disturbing.

Soldato
i was wondering what it was referring to, wasn't sure if you were talking about crystallised ice or the "leavings" of either a bat or a bull

turns out i was wrong on all 3 counts :p

Heh , the bell type curve describes the tendency of any forum posts to cluster around being mean, with outliers of reasonableness.

I should copyright that.

Soldato
Looks like Pepsi might be the drink of choice for most of you lot now.

:p

The woman who made this went on to make the infamous anti-male Gillette commercial, despite the reception of the Pepsi ad that had to be pulled. It just goes to show how often you can fail upwards as long as you toe the "correct" line of groupthink.

You can always tell the corporate virtue signalling by the way they never show these ads or run these campaigns in China or the Middle East.

Soldato
The newsweek link in OP post shows what is wrong with society these days. Here is the first paragraph;

What a stupid low iq opening paragraph. Race as nothing to do with politics. That is like saying only people who consider themselves democrats are bothered about anti-black racism.

Low iq racism can't be defeated by low iq racism. The fact a billion dollar company can't figure that out is disturbing.

It's all about the "sides" though. Goodies Vs baddies. Rebels Vs empire. The Fellowship Vs Mordor. That's what gets the clicks and the views for the advertisers. Conflict is news.

In this regard though, most liberals (ones I know and have grown up with) will not agree with Coca Cola's approach to inclusivity training as it is designed from an anti-liberal point of view. Post modern SJW theory rails against the individual and universal and instead focuses on groups, then pits them against each other.

Soldato
What was the company recently that replied to someone raging on twitter "Im not going to consume your product anymore" with "Good we dont want racists buying our products/here anyway"?

Some people are going to have to make do with only eating snow soon. Oh no it cant be snow because of the 'woke' connection. You people are going to starve to death in the next 10-15 years.

Caporegime
You can always tell the corporate virtue signalling by the way they never show these ads or run these campaigns in China or the Middle East.

Well western corporations virtue signal against slavery in the west while employing slave labour in the east, like most 'Liberals' (in name only) if they didn't have double standards they would have no standards at all.

It's like with Joe Biden, all of the frothing anti-Trumpers voted for him because they thought Trump was racist, but unlike Trump who was waging economic war against China Biden just dismisses China's persecution of Uigur Muslim's as a cultural thing and his supporters don't care. They're so ignorant due to only following mainstream media that they probably didn't know Biden's history of actual racism makes Trump look like a choir boy. He once commented that he didn't want his kids being brought up in a "racial jungle", if Trump had ever said that even 40 years ago the Democrats would probably launched another one of their impeachments circuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom