Coca Cola : "Be less white"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What was the company recently that replied to someone raging on twitter "Im not going to consume your product anymore" with "Good we dont want racists buying our products/here anyway"?

Some people are going to have to make do with only eating snow soon. Oh no it cant be snow because of the 'woke' connection. You people are going to starve to death in the next 10-15 years.
Ah yes it was Yorkshire Tea.

Actually I think it was some raclst idiot whos account is now suspended, saying they wouldnt drink some other tea after a statement from another tea company and would drink Yorkshire tea from now on and they replied.

Soldato
It's like with Joe Biden, all of the frothing anti-Trumpers voted for him because they thought Trump was racist

They're so ignorant due to only following mainstream media that they probably didn't know Biden's history of actual racism makes Trump look like a choir boy. He once commented that he didn't want his kids being brought up in a "racial jungle", if Trump had ever said that even 40 years ago the Democrats would probably launched another one of their impeachments circuses.
Hahahahaha. Maybe not racist in your eyes.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history
If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn’t racist. To the contrary, he’s repeatedly said that he’s “the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered.”

Trump’s actual record, however, tells a very different story.

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks, from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists, to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US, to suggesting a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

The trend has continued into his presidency. From stereotyping a Black reporter to pandering to white supremacists after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to making a joke about the Trail of Tears, Trump hasn’t stopped with racist acts after his 2016 election.

Trump has a long history of racist controversies
Here’s a breakdown of Trump’s history, taken largely from Dara Lind’s list for Vox and an op-ed by Nicholas Kristof in the New York Times:

Soldato
Are they really asking us to go blackface? :eek:
No, be less white. Blackfacing would be being MORE white.

I hope many of you have seen the film Get Out.

Jordan Peele opens his superb new horror film Get Out with the refrain of Childish Gambino’s “Redbone”: “Stay woke.”

It’s a straightforward message from the film to its protagonist, Chris (Daniel Kaluuya), a black man whose visit to his girlfriend’s parents’ house quickly turns into a nightmare of suburban racism. Unlike your average clueless horror protagonist, Chris is woke as hell to what’s happening to him.

Get Out ingeniously uses common horror tropes to reveal truths about how pernicious racism is in the world. It doesn’t walk back any of its condemnations by inserting a “white savior” or making overtures to pacifism and tolerance. No: In this film, white society is a conscious purveyor of evil, and Chris must remain alert to its benevolent racism. He has to in order to survive.

Soldato
What does it even mean? You cant seriously be in favour of this racial division that is being stoked up?
I dont really get the simularities with ****** go home and a company for what ever reason that has hired a company that has told its employees to be less white.

Racial division that is being stoked up. Really? You think that is the pushing point? Be less white?

Aw man, it's just so complicated. :(
Haha for some maybe. :p

(Not calling you racist :))

Soldato
I dont really get the simularities with ****** go home and a company for what ever reason that has hired a company that has told its employees to be less white.

Racial division that is being stoked up. Really? You think that is the pushing point? Be less white?

So you dont have an answer? But you do support this notion of 'being less white' ?

Absolute madness.

Capodecina
Soldato

Indeed, as I said earlier, trying to force racial integration has the opposite effect because it ends up highlighting dissimilarities and inconsistencies, contrasting group oppression and thereby creating divisions.

Soldato
So you dont have an answer? But you do support this notion of 'being less white' ?

Absolute madness.
Well personaly Im sort of happy with my whiteness. I think it is at about the right level. Not too racist and not too woke.

I think the problem here is I dont see what the problem is. Is it the same as eat less meat and animal products? Ah yes it probably is because some of the same people get outraged by that slogan.

Soldato
Not sure if old Farage is the best person to be speaking about this but...

Nigel Farage, reform UK leader and senior editor-at-large for Newsweek's "The Debate," also criticized the racism training materials. "So, to be less white means you'll be less arrogant, less ignorant—I mean, the list goes on: 'try to be less white'," he said. "The inference here is clear, isn't it? That white is bad; white means supremacist; white means you look down your noses at everybody else; white means you are guilty!"
That whole list is Farage to a tee.

Soldato
Farage has a point on this though...

He is just saying what most people are thinking of it. It's clearly "possitive" discrimination against white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom