• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

COD: MODERN WARFARE OFFER BACK FOR BLACK FRIDAY BUT LIMITED TO 1000 FOR RTX PURCHASES!!!

Associate
I ordered a RTX on black Friday and haven't got a code. How are we supposed to receive them?
Also, if you've run out of codes why is the game still being advertised as free with purchase?

OcUK Staff
OP
I ordered a RTX on black Friday and haven't got a code. How are we supposed to receive them?
Also, if you've run out of codes why is the game still being advertised as free with purchase?

We got more codes as explained above, if you don't have one, drop a post in CS section or give us a cal and one shall be emailed to you. :)

Associate
Don't count on it.

Bought a mouse for £50 got two bags of Haribo, bought a 2070 super £470 got diddly squat.:(

https://ibb.co/RgpNGJK
RgpNGJK

I'm happy,got the one pack :)

Back
Top Bottom