1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD: World at War Questions

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Ivan Drago, 9 Mar 2010.

1. Ivan Drago

Hitman

Why is this still full price considering how many newer games have come out? When will there be a price drop?

What's the multiplayer traffic like? Can you still get low ping, high-populated servers or is everyone playing newer games now?

2. carlazai

Mobster

I love WaW compared to COD4 etc. I will be playing this until tomorrow nite when my BC2 gets installed (note the irony).

Server wise the game is still packed. Plenty of 30ms ping servers for me. I can't get any lower so i'm happy playing there. I think most people stuck with this after the debacle that was MW2. Glad i didnt purchase it ;)

3. Antar Bolaeisk

Sgarrista

Your best bet for this is keep an eye on Steam for the special offers they do occasionally. I know that's where I picked it up at least. Failing that try some of the online retailers to see if they have any cheap copies. It seems that Activision are trying to keep the pice high for these games though.

4. Hamoodii

Mobster

Because they know people will buy them, Modern Warfare 1 on the PC stuck to the 30 quid mark for ages.

5. Showboat

Wise Guy

I was looking to get hold of a cheap copy as well, not paying £19 though.

6. ScarySquirrel

Capodecina

It's well worth £19 in my opinion. Awesome game.

7. Cold Fusion

Hitman

Yup, after the success of Modern Warfare 1 on the consoles Activision did not lower the RRP for the PC version until a month or two before MW2 was released. So it was full price for around 18 months after release

Greedy beggars tbh

8. -Aura-

Hitman

Someone's flogging a copy down in the For Sale section for a tenner. I still play MP every day, love it :)