Coke Zero

Soldato
Energize said:
Why does it matter where something is advertised? :confused:

I feel that you should be able to concentrate on your work without distraction. There is a time and a place for marketing. The workplace is not one of them!

Example: My work have Plasma screens plastered all over the place showing whatever channel and sometime adverts promoting products. I don't like this!

Caporegime
weescott said:
I feel that you should be able to concentrate on your work without distraction. There is a time and a place for marketing. The workplace is not one of them!

Example: My work have Plasma screens plastered all over the place showing whatever channel and sometime adverts promoting products. I don't like this!

Yeah but having a drink it's not going to distract you otherwise water would be banned..

Soldato
Aye had some this morning, wasn't expecting anything special just the usuall horrible "sugar free" taste but it suprised me. I like it as much as the normal Coke.

Soldato
Well, I checked these out when they were released a few weeks back.. Looking at the ingredients the only thing different to diet coke, is that zero has an extra e-number.

Pepsi max for the win though, obviously.

Soldato
qwerty said:
Does it taste the same as fat coke? If so, I'll switch over.

btw, isn't a bit weird that Pepsi Max has been doing the 'no sugar' thing for years and no-one really cared. I wonder how much more successful Coke will be.

In this country yes, but then again what about in the rest of the world?

Soldato
Not tried it yet but I might do just out of curiosity.

I prefer Diet Coke to normal Coke by a country mile, normal Coke is far to sweet and sickly.

Incidentally, why is it that only the US and UK get Diet Coke whilst the rest of the world get Coke Light. Also, why is it that 99% of people seem incapable of telling the difference between the two? (Yes they're totally different people!)

Soldato
i thought that Coke Zero and Diet Coke are one in the same thing.

I thought that it was just one big marketing ploy to get guys to drink diet coke as it was seen as a girls drink?

Maybe i am completly wrong but......

Soldato
Psyk said:
Apparently the sweetener in Pepsi Max is actually worse for you than sugar. Coke Zero is probably the same if true.

The sweetners that are in pretty much all carbonated drinks are bad for you. Aspartame is linked as a cause of Cancer (so much so it is actually banned in the US).

How much of it is true and how much you need to drink before it has any affect I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom