Colour combinations... Grey and ?

Associate
TripleT said:
Well i think the text will look tacky as too the white :o

But then I like my stuff nice and simple personally :)

I agree. Gunmetal wheels may look a bit twee, Black or bright silver for the win. However it is your car, im just saying how idd have it :p:p

Soldato
OP
TripleT said:
Well i think the text will look tacky as too the white :o

But then I like my stuff nice and simple personally :)

Thanks for your input :)

Yeah, I guess the text could look tacky. I guess a bit of photoshopping is in order.

I want to keep the car looking smart and classy (awaits flaming), so perhaps black painted trim and black calipers? I can't help but think that white text on black calipers would look superb.

Soldato
I wouldnt go with the white inside the car although its better than any wood effect :p Its even worse in a white car as it would look like it was part of the cars metal.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Wouldn't it be more prudent to sort the bodywork before going for stuff like big brakes?

Heh, I'm not that eager :p

The bodywork is first on the list, and will no doubt be an ongoing thing even after the welding has been done. I'm just trying to plan my next mods and thought I'd ask people for their views.

Polybushes and strut braces are after the bodywork, and then the brakes will come after that.

Soldato
Something in maroon. I'm quite into the Peugeot Diablo red atm (for obvious reasons!) contrasting with the dark grey carpet, black leather/grey alcantara seats contrast well with the maroony red trimmed GTi carpets on the floor. The wing mirrors look cool black/diablo red too.

Maybe you can use that shade of red somewhere in contrast to the dark grey of the car, and black of the interior? The wood trim (that's painted white in the pics above) would look a bit bleurgh wholly in red, maybe black, with a discreet red edging, perhaps a horizontal pinstripe or two?

M0T

M0T

Soldato
agw_01 said:
berger, yeah I think the rear seats are ever so slightly different. I'll check it out though :)

The coupe only seats 2 in the rear and the gti seats 3 afaik. I think the coupe & cabriolet seats are interchangeable, but the gti has the same seats as the 200 hatch?

Associate
Yellow *** ;)

brake.jpg

Soldato
OP
M0T said:
The coupe only seats 2 in the rear and the gti seats 3 afaik. I think the coupe & cabriolet seats are interchangeable, but the gti has the same seats as the 200 hatch?

Correct :)

Now that's what I'm talking about Smokes ;) That's the 282 setup isn't it? Did you get yours brand new?

timbob, I actually like the idea of maroon. The Coupe's are available with black leather with red piping. Using this to some effect in my car could turn out ok. Maroon wood trim with black leather and maroon cloth/alcantara seats.

I like it :)

Back
Top Bottom