• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** COME AND EXPERIENCE GAMING IN 3D WITH OcUK ****

Soldato
Hey can we please have a post-event thread for tales of the converted/un-converted to 3D Vision that would be great thanks:)

Soldato
I've registered in the other thread.

Is there going to be a list of who qualifies before the event takes place as it is a bit confusing having two threads to register?

I assume this is open to anyone and the first 50 get the game and glasses? (might drag the misses along and if she's half impressed it'll make any purchases easier!)

Soldato
In addition, the first 50 people to register on the forum and turn up on the day will receive a free digital download of Batman: Arkham Asylum plus a free pair of 3D Discover glasses so you can try out 3D gaming on your GeForce systems at home (no special monitor required).

Well that could mean 2 things :p First people to register in this thread and actually turn up will get the game or it could mean the first 50 people who have an account on the forum and are the first 50 to turn up.

I'll have to try get there as soon as, not sure If I can make it till 2:30 or so though...

Back
Top Bottom