• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** COME AND EXPERIENCE GAMING IN 3D WITH OcUK ****

Associate
I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be leaving Glasgow this afternoon and staying at a mates in Stoke. We'll both pop along tomorrow but might be a bit under the weather due to tonights excesses :)

Soldato
Should be there tomorrow with my little sister :D Won't be there too long though I don't think... Also is this 50 people the first 50 to get there or the first 50 to register on this thread?

Soldato
Agreed :D

Was hoping a little more was shown though.

Thanks OCUK for the game and the chance to check out some 3D gaming + filming (that was awesome)

Soldato
Good to see some fellow geeks at the do. Also good to see I wasn't the only sado to drag my missus along. :D
It is pretty cool the 3D. I would love to buy a set up though will wait (like I feel most people are doing) for more 120hz monitor options, where prices should drop too. Also these 3D technologies in the past have never had much longevity, I mean isn't the future of 3D without specs?

Having fun trying the "Stereoscopic Player" from http://3dtv.at/Downloads/Index_en.aspx with a couple of the movies from the Nvidia 3D vision discover site.

Thank you OCUK for my game and discover glasses and the chance to check it out. :)

Soldato
Good to see some fellow geeks at the do. Also good to see I wasn't the only sado to drag my missus along. :D
It is pretty cool the 3D. I would love to buy a set up though will wait (like I feel most people are doing) for more 120hz monitor options, where prices should drop too. Also these 3D technologies in the past have never had much longevity, I mean isn't the future of 3D without specs?

Having fun trying the "Stereoscopic Player" from http://3dtv.at/Downloads/Index_en.aspx with a couple of the movies from the Nvidia 3D vision discover site.

Thank you OCUK for my game and discover glasses and the chance to check it out. :)

My misses came along without much of a fight, although I suspect that's due to her making sure I didn't buy anything.

I can only reiterate what others has said, the 3D was very good, I was surprised by how good the 3D camera and pictures were (hadn't read anything about that). When the technology is more widely available (cheaper) I'll go for it.

Back
Top Bottom