• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** COME AND EXPERIENCE GAMING IN 3D WITH OcUK ****

Associate
What are the discover glasses? Just standard red/blue like with ye olde' 3D? If so I might have to give Batman a playthrough with a pair.

Gutted I couldn't make the event though, I was stuck arranging a surprise party.

Soldato
I seee Acer have stated they have a 24" monitor with 120HZ due by the end of the year but possibly next year.

Advantages, well bigger yes but traditional16:9 with native 1080p

Shame Nvidia hadnt an option to do this and with triple head 1080p also.
Imagine games like R factor 2 or SHIFT etc in triplehead and in 3D as well.

Soldato
Just been having a laugh with my girlfriend remembering this day. Well she brought it up, as she came with me, saying it's so funny how you all chat on the forums, though on the day nobody really spoke to each other. :D
Also how the poor Nvidia girl who was there was getting ignored, with everyone really only interested in trying the glasses. :D
b.t.w. Anyone know who the OcUk guy was, who was basically running the show and the only person really giving the Nvidia girl any attention.

Associate
Damn you bumping this to the front, I read the op and spent at least 10 mins reading comments before I realised it was from 2009. :(

I was actually like "hell yeah I want to see some 3d"

Back
Top Bottom