Common disregard for rules and regulations

Man of Honour
Eh? If they're behind you too close, how are you overtaking them?

Well it's pretty clear isn't it?

Driving in reverse :D

Jokes aside, all up in my chuff as in being annoying/driving without standards, being an eejit etc. Typically these are the people who will hesitate and brake and every single roundabout when it's totally clear or a big roundabout and a car is at 12 and tehy will wait and wait and wait for the car to pass. Hesitation joining junctions and zip merge are the biggest thing I see on a regular basis. It's like people don't really know what they or their cars are capable of and drive with 24/7 caution instead.

Soldato
I see this mostly with driving, people cutting over multiple lanes, not stopping at lights as they are changing etc, but why do people flagrantly disregard rules and regulations that are in place? Another place I see it is with fire alarms at work where people seem to have enough time to wander back to their desks to get bags/coats etc, whereas I am up and out of there and I’m nearly always the first one out.

what is it with some/many people?

It's England, we are a country of mavericks.

We like making rules and then not following them. Or the ruling class like making rules and the plebs can't or won't follow them.

You want to see people following rules, go to Japan.

Back
Top Bottom