Company Car Thread....

Man of Honour
I actually think the SE with the Aero pack looks better than the M Sport.

I'll obviously be making sure it's an M Sport, mind, because imagine telling people you have an SE. And imagine not having M on the steering wheel.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16124299 said:
I'll obviously be making sure it's an M Sport, mind, because imagine telling people you have an SE. And imagine not having M on the steering wheel.

Quite. And that's before we get onto the wallowing around corners!

Soldato
I keep forgetting the Coupe is better specced than the saloon.

I had a surprise when I found out 6cyl cars are better spec'd than 4cyl ones.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
If you don't find it too small coming from a Vectra, then get the 123d. The engine is very very good.

Soldato
Leather, Nav, Bluetooth, 18" Alloys I believe...

How much is it to tick the Xenons and Style 225 boxes?

What do you look for in a car? I'm tempted to suggest something similar to Fox, albeit going for a specced up 330i M Sport Coupe, but as new, I iagine this wuld be quite costly.

Personally, I think the Business Edition swings it. The facelift saloon is a handsome looking car...

Fox, Do you have any comparision pics of an E92 SE Aero Vs an E92 M-Sport?

Soldato
The interior in the 123d is too.... 'cramped' and seems budget when you goto sit in a 3 series.

I'd have the 320d saloon :) Well specced

ALSO, wtf... 181bhp from a 2.0 diesel, these guys cant stop wrangling more out of it can they!

Permabanned
The interior in the 123d is too.... 'cramped' and seems budget when you goto sit in a 3 series.

I'd have the 320d saloon :) Well specced

ALSO, wtf... 181bhp from a 2.0 diesel, these guys cant stop wrangling more out of it can they!

Its isnt the most refined of engines tho, I suppose we have been spoild with the I6. What staggers me about BMW is how they can continually wring more power out of the engines and continure to get the emissions further down, fair play to their techs:p

Pity their designers are still on crack.

Im with Fox on this, coupe with the Aero pack, its just so much nicer to look at than the saloon, and you dont really sacrifice any practicality.

Back
Top Bottom