Company ideas for three uni graduates?

Soldato
OP
Raymond Lin said:
Hence the thread ?
Beat me to it. :p

I must say the T-Shirt idea is looking without a shadow of a doubt the best idea so far. Will muse it over with any ideas that come to mind over the next few days and see where it takes us.

Literally, Hate a solid degree could well be a framed degree. Spot on there!

Soldato
OP
beh said:
Perhaps get jobs in your own respective fields first to gain a bit of experience. From an inside perspective one of you might envision a good business oppurtunity.
Indeed, we all wish to travel for a year, but an initial idea before we jetset ourselves into the unknown would be nice. :)

Cheers for that mate.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
The Jet said:
Guy#1 - Solid first class degree in Computer Science (Programmer)
Guy#2 - Solid first class degree in Photography & Digital Manipulation (Photo Editor)
Guy#3 - Solid first class degree in Business Info Systems (Systems Analyst)

Say you were a manager with these three ahem... noobs fresh outta uni at your disposal. What kinda brainstormin' ideas without getting too silly would you come up with about a business venture? Also think about capital and the need to use all three guys as they will be paid a yearly package of around 20,000 squid a year.
Is this for real???! Surely you should think of a good idea for a business, secure the capital and THEN see who you need and what you need them for- not the other way around!

Permabanned
pr0n probably the most realistic option to make money,

guy#1 - uploads the pr0n, edits movies and maintains website
guy #2 - cameraman
guy #3 - actor/director

you will need to find some actresses of course, unless you think there's a market with ghey pr0n

Last edited:
Soldato
ballistic said:
pr0n probably the most realistic option to make money,

guy#1 - uploads the pr0n, edits movies and maintains website
guy #2 - cameraman
guy #3 - actor/director

you will need to find some actresses of course, unless you think there's a market with ghey pr0n
If you need more actors, I'll be willing to degrade myself for money (not for the ghey pr0n though).

Back
Top Bottom