Company of heroes beta may come out today!

Permabanned
Well, i give up! Downloaded the Demo 4 times now and when i clicked on the icon i would get the next stage and then zip!! Nothing!! PC would freeze!!

Associate
pcknight said:
Well, i give up! Downloaded the Demo 4 times now and when i clicked on the icon i would get the next stage and then zip!! Nothing!! PC would freeze!!

Have you tried the same download on another PC? Perhaps try turning off any Anti-Virus programs you may have running and see what happens like that.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Yewen said:
Anyone up for a game at say 2?

Zip you lagged out once, for about 1 second so not bad for other side of the world eh!? :)

Thanks, Not too bad considering im only on 512kbs aswell :D

When is 2 your time? Im off to bed soon but if its in the next 10 minutes i might be able to play.

I found my new Favorite unit :D
Its the Huge Gun/cannon/Hellthingy that the Allies have :D

With people going around scouting and taking out things with tanks and people i can sit back build them over the map and hit any point of the map when required :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Yewen said:
Its 2:30 now, will have one at 2am for me again then. :p

Anyone else fancy one at some point today then?

Right im off to bed.
Ill might be online in the morning so i might give you a game then.

Be prepared to see the might of the Howitzers :D

Ill just need you to find me targets :)

Associate
Zip said:
Is that the 29th of september :o

If it is, I dont think it matters. The US release date is the 14th September anyway. I assume this is there way in attempting to stop people downloading it illegally and are more tempted to play the beta right until release :).

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Agent_matt said:
If it is, I dont think it matters. The US release date is the 14th September anyway. I assume this is there way in attempting to stop people downloading it illegally and are more tempted to play the beta right until release :).

Dont they have things that stop people being able to play online if they have an illegal version these days?

Im gonna get it as soon as i can if Funds Permit :D

They only think that is annoying me a bit is later in the online battles it basically turns into an all out Tank and artillery battle.
I hope they put settings in so you can only use certain types of units in the Multiplayer game

I would also Like to see the British and few Australians fighting aswell considering its the Allies

Back
Top Bottom