Company of heroes beta may come out today!

Soldato
Zip said:
How big is the game going to be considering the Demo is huge wise? :eek:

I would say 6gb install, gut feeling. Not bad considering you get 250gb hard drives for peanuts now. Same ratio as a 800mb game in a 20gb drive really.

Associate
I doubt the game will be more than 3GB. The demo is basically the full game sounds units etc minus the campaign missions and maps.

DOW similar game to COH(also made by relic) is 2.7GB and the expansion is 1GB and as its been said hard drives aint really expensive.

Soldato
Yes but DoW demo was quite small, 300mb, had one race in it so x4 = 1.2gb.

I am going for the full install being huge, especially considering its 50/50 with FMV cutscences so that will eat up a huge amount of space.

Does not really bother me, I sat through WoW install so I can do anything!

Soldato
Right ive made a tit out of my self.

Ive dowloaded the beta multiplayer demo, on the relic forums it says that the beta wont be stopping untill thr 29th sept. But file planet is saying the beta is closed so i cant get a key. :confused: wtf

what do i do,
on the relic forums they were sharing keys but i dont know what you guys will think or do with that info.

Can i do anything. really want to see what multiplayer is like before i spen my hard earned cash on somthing. the single player game is only supposed to be 16 -18 missions long :mad:

thanks

Associate
Yewen said:
Hey, we only had two more buildings to kill and we would have won!

3 hard AI's actually, make sure you get it right. :p

:( gutted we so should have won that

edit:

wasn't quite as a bad as the one other night:

bigloss.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Im up for it but I still got problems with connecting to others, but when I host people join all the time. It doesn't make sense :p

Back
Top Bottom