Company of heroes beta may come out today!

Soldato
Make that tomorrow:

a8baa56554f96369ab93e4f3bb068c22.jpg

Associate
i got this last night and played the tutorial. Looks like a really decent game i cant wait to play it online probably will do tonight after work. I just hope i dont get smashed by some randoms. Is it advisable to play vs the computer a few times to get used to gameplay and such?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Play against me mate as i am not only new to this game but also new to RTS.
I have had two games so far and don't know what the hell i am doing. :p
great game though and great fun and i want to learn.
Add me to MSN.

Am waiting for this new patch so the first to post a link gets a Virtual cookie.

alx

alx

Soldato
Does anyone get the problem where part of the left hand part of the battle stats screen is cut off? It's slightly irritating because I can only see the last letter of most peoples nicks/names. Maybe it's cause i'm using 1280x1024 res :confused:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Damn.
I just tried it hoping for a game and crashed whilst in chat. I am gagging for another game i hope that patch is out sooner rather than later.

Soldato
THQ host the servers I think so its gotta be sent to them and sorted by them they said patch is getting sent today. So it will either be done by midnight or when you wake up in the morning.

Soldato
Aye patch is out and initial response seems its good..

havnt tried a game but im deffo around tonight..

shall we set a time for a match?

if people do want some games later add me robertcsmith26 at hotmail dot com... ive got a fair few of us Coh players so far but still no Reppyboyo.. whos also my teammate for the batracer F1 season so he should have added me already...

Back
Top Bottom