Company of heroes beta may come out today!

Soldato
I managed to have a lag free game so it does work :). Probably due to people hammering servers as some of you have said. Btw what key do I press so i can chat ingame? Having trouble communicating lol

Soldato
kalanium said:
I managed to have a lag free game so it does work :). Probably due to people hammering servers as some of you have said. Btw what key do I press so i can chat ingame? Having trouble communicating lol
Enter for team talk, or shift and enter to activate all talk.

Soldato
Righto half 8 then we shall aim at..

Ive just had a quick go in the lobby to see what the deal is with the latest patch as im hearing mixed reports.

As far as i can tell, the crashes have been fixed.. it didnt crash from the lobby and i must have been flicking about quite a bit.

However, server load is high.. new record player numbers have been set. Everyone is trying out the new patch and there are a lot of games, so when you hit Play.. be warned.. my game froze a bit but my internet was showing data full on and all its doing is pulling down all those games that are currently being hosted.. once they were down it was back to normal..

Hopefully we can still get our match going.

Soldato
Online in my COH contacts msn section are..

Nieldo
Tomdun
Booner
Andr3w
Luke

So im sure we will have enough.. i know Luke has a rather decent upload speed if he is still at the same place he was and would make a top 3v3 host.

Soldato
Me and neildo have just finished a game, we could play?

This is from what we played, the wholes are made by neildo, the army = mine :)

untitledmediumwc0.jpg

Soldato
Reppyboyo said:
Meh, its worse than before the patch.
Constant error screen.
At least it doesnt crash though.

Ah yeh, forgot to mention that.. it will constantly say connection problem, every 10 seconds.. but i didnt get sent back to the main screen once.. they have upped the thresh-hold for the lag me thinks.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
So, 2v2 at 8.30pm then?

Reppyboyo
gord
kalanium
moi

?

Nieldo and Andr3w have expressed interest to play in the half 8 game.. so i say we try a 3v3..

Anyone got an upload better than standard DSL?

Soldato
Yeh i think me and neildo will play.

How about me/gord/neildo vs? Since us 3 know how each other play and would be daft against each other lol

Soldato
Reppyboyo said:
Upload doesnt really matter.

COH uses a peer to peer networking system, the game just goes as fast as the slowest computer.

Righto.. surely its better for the host to have the best connection CPU though anyway?

Back
Top Bottom