1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Company of heros Add on pack?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by smiley, 2 Dec 2006.

1. smiley

Gangster

I have herd rumour around the web that relic are goging to announce a add on pack to coh and i was just wondering wheteher any of you guys knew of wherether this is true or not.

To me it would seem to make sense to produce an add on pack because there only to races in the game and it would make sense to choke the russians into the mix anyway thx for the replies. :confused:

Smiley

2. Cronox

Gangster

I think is a very safe bet that an expansion pack will be released given the excellent reception the game has received.

3. HEADRAT

Capodecina

I do hope so :)

HEADRAT

4. Datamonkey

Soldato

The african campaign would be cool :D

5. Toxicseagull

PermaBanned

i wouldnt be surprised something came out soon. their doing a D10 patch for it apparently so it would make little sense to invest in that if they wont expand the series.
    hell DoW has 3 expansions

6. FerociouS

Wise Guy

Yes im sure they will released a Expansion sometime, but its to early yet, the game only game out a couple of months ago, i would think the Expansion will maybe have Russian or British Forces in it with some new German weapon/units etc, your typical Expansion.

7. squiffy

Banned

I want German expansion (play as the Germans)

8. Wayn0r

Soldato

Gimme some british action over the krauts anyday. All you see these days is Americanism in everything, never any respect to the real soldiers. We invented the bouncing bomb that destroying all the dams in the ruhr valley. We were the ones decoding the enigma codes, we invented radar.

Gimme a game that accurately represents what happened in ww2, and i will be happy, not one that is elitist american :|

9. Stelly

Don

Would like a game that we could play as the brits... I mean look how was is portrayed... you think that the Yanks won it all by themselves... Saving Private Ryan and Band Of Brothers... does my head in...

I say do a brit expansion pack... pleeeeeeeeeease

Stelly

10. Defcon5

Soldato

a mission of pegasus bridge would be good

11. BlairH

Hitman

A story of what happened at Omaha. The US forces were the only troops at Omaha, having UK soldiers on that particular beach would be historically inaccurate.

A story based on a book about the 101st Airborne division's actions in France and beyond, it is only to be expected that the HBO mini featured American troops (UK troops do indeed appear in the 1st episode)

That said, I would love a Brit campaign in COH as long as they don't mess up our accents too much.

12. Shamikebab

Capo Crimine

i think you mean two unless i've missed something major :confused:

but yeah i think its very highly likely that CoH will get an add-on.

13. Defcon5

Soldato

They are in a later epesode too, 1st Airborne in the retreat from arnhem i think

14. BlairH

Hitman

Oh yeah.

The UK tank commander who refused to target a hidden panzer because it might cause property damage.

15. pegasus1

Soldato

Computer games are faction at best. Not in a bajillion years could you accuratly re-create warfare.

16. RaMDOM

Wise Guy

I reckon the addition of a Japanese force would be great due to their different fighting style - you know kamikaze and all that. You could have an ability where the troops get all worked up and just ruch the other force - bit like zeal for the germans but on acid.

I suggestion for a final top tech tree achievement would be a kamikaze plane attack. Would be devastating.