Caporegime
Sorry, haha, I thought that said 'Everyone is able to submit a picture however prizes will only be awarded to those eligible for free OCUK postage.' I didn't see the 'one', and Destination posted a few so I didn't realise!

Kinda wish I had gone in to Berlin and took a picture outside the Caseking head office, but that alone would have cost around £400, lol.

In which case, as much as I would like to use a St Petersburg photo, I have no idea if any staff know those sites, so I will default to a cheeky:

3oF58JU.jpg

If you don't know where this is, then you haven't lived. :p

V F

V F

Soldato
In which case, as much as I would like to use a St Petersburg photo, I have no idea if any staff know those sites, so I will default to a cheeky:

3oF58JU.jpg

If you don't know where this is, then you haven't lived. :p

Looks like the same place Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert ran thinking the police were chasing them in Amsterdam.

Associate
Greetings from Penny Lane

occomp.jpg

Soldato
Okay, so I promise that behind all that fog, the Golden Gate Bridge really is there, and it was quite windy so apologies for the grimace. But I made it!

c6E6nl7h.jpg

Soldato
When will we see the winner announced? I have a little fly right in the middle of my display (actually inside the monitor) so any chance to be rid of it is exciting. Also would like to donate my old 24in monitor if I do win to some poor student on here

Soldato
Lol, that's emotional blackmail haha!

I had an ant in my 43" monitor the other day, almost squashed it before i realised it was inside!
Maybe a little bit ;) , but I did it a long time ago when won a psu and I think it's a nice thing to do to pay it forwards as it were (you get a free upgrade, give someone else one and you both win).

An entire ant though? Mine is one of those little thunder flies, and it's right below dead centre. Drives me absolutely mental. If an entire ant got in I'd be onto the manufacturer asking how the hell their product is that poorly built that ants can get behind the diffuser.

Back
Top Bottom