[COMPLETE] Cooler Master Elite 120 - All Terrain Project

Associate
Hi everyone tankian here and I'm happy to share my lastest complete project!

Well this time decide to invest and buy a ITX H97 MB to do something that should already have done since the Dark Side Machine project, I always felt limited with the ATX format and now I had the financial opportunity to buy an mini-ITX and could not escape!
I chose the ELITE 120 from Cooler Master to work with, I had everything in mind before I went to get it, but I had that feeling that it was going to be very small and that I would regret it ... BUT NO! Well I was super surprised with the space and saw soon that it was going to give to what it wanted to do.
The concept I chose is "ALL TERRAIN", and I will not paint it in camouflage! Ahahah
Basically the goal is to make the Case as beautiful and as "radical" as possible, but it also makes it even more capable and that's where the concept comes in, making the case capable of things that it originally can not.
I want to improve is "image", the air circulation by adding a 240 radiator, put the cover to open otherwise, reposition the PSU elsewhere, well a date of things that may change once the project has no "guide lines "In 3D as I usually do
default_toothy10.gif

FINAL RESULT

24egWYH.jpg

rlF0c5S.jpg

quTBW2T.jpg

b9qiH9R.jpg

Photos Album

https://imgur.com/a/etXqc

So everything will be showed in the videos bellow:

COOLER MASTER ELITE 120 - THE BEGINNING OF THE BEAST - #1 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

COOLER MASTER ELITE 120 - THE BEAST AWAKENS - #2 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

COOLER MASTER ELITE 120 - BEAST READY FOR PAINT - #3 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

COOLER MASTER ELITE 120 - PAINT DONE, MOUNTING DONE, BEAST DONE! - #4 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

COOLER MASTER ELITE 120 - MOD DONE! COMPLETE! - #5 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

So hope you guys like the final result, I'm really happy to share this with you, if you like it, share, subscribe!
Best Regards Tankian!

Back
Top Bottom