1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Condemned: Criminal Origins :STUCK!

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by stryder, 13 May 2006.

1. stryder

Hitman

hi
    in the game "Condemned: Criminal Origins" on the pc , i`m stuck on the level-"St. Joseph's Secondary School" where you jump down into the empty swimming pool and all those efforts start attacking you, the problem is there is just too many of them! i have found a walkthrough but it dose`nt offer much help. can anyone give me any tips how to get past this? also how the hell are you supposedto break free?
    :mad:

2. Sutters

Wise Guy

Get very good at blocking, it's possible to do most parts of the game without losing any health even on hard, although sometimes you need to get a little lucky. Those guys down there do tend to die fairly easily, perhaps try kicking them and use the taser as much as possible. It's been a while since I played but I remember doing that bit 5 or 6 times on hard.

edit: if i get what you mean correctly by break free then I think you need to kill everyone first.

Last edited: 13 May 2006
  3. stryder

Hitman

thanks mate, i`ll try that. when i say break free i mean when these these things grab hold of you and start head butting you, a little sign appears saying break free but i can`t figure out which keys or mouse buttons to hit! none of them seem to do anything.

4. Reppyboyo

Mobster

Shake your mouse side to side quickly to break free.

5. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

Why not just run up to the otherside of the pool and grab the machine gun. :p

6. stryder

Hitman

thanks everyone, i managed it eventually :)

7. fullfat

Wise Guy

i went through the whole game without using the tazer, i actually forgot it was there until this thread :eek:

8. stryder

Hitman

i only realised myself a couple of levels ago !