1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting wireless keyboard/pad and mouse?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ScoobyDoo, 24 Jul 2006.

1. ScoobyDoo

Mobster

Ive just setup a media center PC in my living room connected to my 32inch LCD TV :).

Ive currently got a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse.
    Its abit tricky having the mouse on my lap and only really use it when playing counterstrike.

Ive found a KeySonic ACK-540RF Wireless Mini-Keyboard with Touchpad which has a touchpad built into the keyboard so when im just surfing the net etc i could just use this.

What i want to know is:-

The keysonic is wireless running on 2.4ghz, and the logitech wireless mouse runs on 2.4ghz also. Could i have both plugged in when im playing counterstrike, using the keyboard and seperate logitech mouse?.
    The two will run on two seperate transmitters.

2. ScoobyDoo

Mobster

Any ideas?, need to order this today if possible.

3. flip

Gangster

you can normaly set the channel of the logitech mouse/keyboard in the control panel, so you should be ok, also, many ppl have 2 sets of wireless keyboards and mice for 2 computers in the same room, and that works ok, so I'd say it will work.

If you get interferance, just re-sync the rf reciever and mouse/keyboard again