Console Game of the Year (Nominations)

Soldato
I still don't even know what you mean by that post :p

It's a good game but I found the story way better than the actual game itself.

It's a sweeping comment on how everyone seems to take things out of the ordinary on this board very very close to heart.

God of War II is one of the biggest hitters out this year, yet because it was released on PS2 everyone seems to forget it. It certainly puts a lot of other nominations to shame.

Soldato
Mass Effect
You know a game is game of the year material when it is so good you keep playing despite the numerous niggles. Bioware once again prove that they are the daddies of the RPG domain.

Orange Box
Purely because of Portal. Genius (note I've only played it on PC but they're the same).

Assassin's Creed
The engine looks fantastic, allows you to go anywhere. The fight scenes and music are top notch. An exhilarating game.

Biggest disappointment - Assassin's Creed
Oooh controversial. Somewhere along the line they forgot to put in a game to match the power of the engine.

Soldato
It's a sweeping comment on how everyone seems to take things out of the ordinary on this board very very close to heart.

Ah, I couldn't give two stuffs, doesn't bother me at all :p Everyone has a different opinion, that's the whole point of this place!

Like I said, good game, I just didn't think it was GoTY material.

Edit: I was going to say I wonder if Nokkon has it as one of his top games as I know he rated it very highly and he's just posted :p

Soldato
Oh come on man, its a passing comment that anyone makes on a forum! He's hardly insulted with people choosing The Darkness!

It was aimed at everyone really, because I am a very bitter lemon at times, and your comment just proves exactly what I was saying; taking it too close to heart ;)

Back
Top Bottom