Console Game of the Year (Nominations)

Soldato
STALKER
Never played in a FPS that has done the whole persistent world with RPG elements thing quite so well. Certainly has it's issues and the plotline could do with being smoothed out. There were some really cool ideas that just really need some plish to make it a truely awesome game. Still, extremely good game. I am looking forward to Clear Sky.

Well I may be mistaken but this is the console GOTY thread.

Associate
I wanted to keep it simple and didn't want two posts (one in each forum).
But if this is Console only then we will have to have a PC only one in the other forum... that makes it more complex.

Should have a thread here stickied and a thread in PC stickied with a link to this one. best of both worlds (if you can find a mod to sticky it in the first place). Games are games imo and as such GOTY should be voted across the board.

Would we need another thread for portables as well since this is consoles only? Though i realise in the actual post you said that portables count so i guess it doesn't matter about the thread title.

Permabanned
I'm not sure really. Honestly I haven't played any console game out this year that impressed me. Initially I thought it could be Mass Effect, but once I completed it I realised it wasn't that great and was actually quite dissapointing.

Soldato
Are we gathering press GOTY awards as well? I think it was previously discussed so that we can have a overall press ranking and a forum/readers choice style comparison.

Back
Top Bottom