1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Content aware fill - Help me out!

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Stupot_, 25 Apr 2010.

1. Stupot_

Mobster

Hey, does anyone with CS5 fancy giving the below image a blast to get rid of the watermark?!

I'm guessing it's a bit too complex, but would appreciate someone giving it a go and posting it up! If it doesn't work just let me know and I'll live with it or think about doing it manually... :)

Ta

[​IMG]

2. Mint_Sauce

Mobster

Probably be quicker in to ask rodeca.de for the un-watermarked one. I'm not sure content aware fill will be able to sort that but I haven't played with it yet so could be wrong!

3. Bucket

Soldato

Why do you want the watermark removed when i'm sure its there for a reason? Just out of curiosity.

4. Dunks

Sgarrista

And so it begins.

5. asim18

Capodecina

I've managed to remove the watermark, but I really don't want to post it lol :p

Last edited: 25 Apr 2010
  6. Adrianr

Soldato

If by it, you mean everyone realising the content-aware fill is not the right way to remove watermarks like this, and won't make it any easier for people to remove well placed watermarks, then hopefully yes, it has.:p

7. Stupot_

Mobster

Heh awesome asim;) You're a star.

For those wondering, its for some uni work, part of an environmental project which I have to hand in on wednesday. I'm advocating the use of their product so I'm sure they won't mind;) I just dont like having big brand logos in my uni work, would prefer it to be in my text if I'm talking about a product. I do already have a contact there, but its sunday so cant really ask for an image without a watermark, and can't be bothered either tbh! Running out of time for this hand in... Don't need to be chasing up manufacturers... Cheers guys.

8. deadite66

Wise Guy

well least you cut'n'paste half of each image now.