1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continuation of graphics problems.

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Robert, 2 Feb 2006.

1. Robert

Capodecina

It's seriously getting silly now. I've had this corruption before, but a driver change solved it. Surely I can update without having this issue? I uninstall properly, so what gives? When the my chip was causing corruption in windows - the GPU temp was 55, surely that's ok?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Steedie

Man of Honour

looks like borked memory on your card to me dude :(

3. Robert

Capodecina

It's nearly a year old - why would it go now? I can't think of any plausible reason for it to :(. I've just hosted a game of CS:S and ran around on my own for a bit and it was fine.

4. Steedie

Man of Honour

could be anything mate, could just have been a bad card that didnt last to long

have you oc'd it? flashed a bios (higher volts?)?

5. Robert

Capodecina

Never been flashed nor has it had any voltages altered. If its lasted a year, surely there shouldn't be a problem? Nevermind, I'll see if yet another driver change has helped.

Last edited: 3 Feb 2006
  6. harris1986

Mobster

hmm i recently installed a 7800gtx and in cs 1.6 i get a tear across the bottom of the screen, it's still playable but it's just slight seperation all the way across the screen? kind of annoying as 1.6 is hardly graphics intensive!

7. Robert

Capodecina

Well I re-installed the Cat 5.11's last night and its back today :/ - they solved the problem originally when I had it a while back.

Edit: 3dmark 2001 ran through fine :/ - weird issue.

Edit: Just installed on my mum's bf's rig (as ocuk have had his card for nearly 4 weeks now on RMA) and it produces a black screen after say 10-15 minutes of play.

Last edited: 3 Feb 2006
  8. Robert

Capodecina

Bump, want to try and get this sorted. The card's temp seems OK.