Cooler that will allow reasonable size GPU and all ram slots fitted on an Asus Z370G mATX board

Associate
im in the process of buying and building a desktop pc. So far I have an Asus Z370G motherboard, an Intel 9600k CPU, and just one 8Gb Corsair rammstick which is low profile and a coolermaster MB511RGB case. I then brought a cooler master evo hyper 212 cooler. However when fitting the cooler, I quickly discovered that if I had it positioned to the fins wouldn’t over hang over all the ram slots, I wouldn’t be able
To add a gpu what’s wider than a credit card. Or if I rotated it 90 degrees, I could probably fit a very basic GPU but only have room to install two ram sticks.

So it seems my only option is liquid cooling. I’m bit put off using Cooler Master again after they advised me that there shouldn’t any major concerns using their cooler on this board and the build quality band instructions didn’t seem too great. So I’m looking at the Corsair range, I’m hoping using the 120mm radiator models will be fine as I don’t plan on doing massive over clocks. But what’s the difference between the h60,h75 and h80 models? Radiators are same size the cooling part
That sits on cpu look similar in size, so how
Much can they vary. I’d rather go for maybe the second cheapest ad these seem to be only
A
But more than the cheapest ones. Any thing
Else
I need to think about with liquid coolers? I know next to nothing about them so will welcome any advice.

Soldato
Indeed, Asus Z370 mATX has only 70mm center CPU to near side of nearest x16 PCIe socket and only 52mm to near side of RAM socket .. could you you check those measurements? If they are correct, Asus Z370 mATX won't support a big air cooler, but there are some that will fit. What is your case CPU clearance?
Edit: What case are you using?

Back
Top Bottom