Coolermaster ATCS 200

Associate
GuruJockStrap said:
As we're on the topic of Coolermaster cases, how much do reckon a 111 costs?

Good luck in finding a 111c, I always had trouble deciding over the 110 or the 111c, took me a long time to decide, but was eventually won over by the orginal 110.

Still, both are awesome in my books. Your problem will be finding one in the condition you want, for the right price in the right location. I was very picky about the 110, but I think Ive found the right one (wont go into it here though, lol) :)

Soldato
Erm I don't think there is a embarressed smiley I could use now.

Anyhow!....

Go on GuruJockStrap spill the beans on your case!

Associate
Yewen said:
Erm I don't think there is a embarressed smiley I could use now.

Anyhow!....

Go on GuruJockStrap spill the beans on your case!

Yeh there is = :o

You know in a minute GuruJockStrap will tell us his case is modified beyond recognition :p

Associate
We need a new section especially for Yewen - Not just cases, case fetishes!

Mind i can't talk i'd love to own the whole old school range! i have a small collection going already but the top end cases (111 & 110) are beyond reach for me atm still i have something to aim for!

Associate
i remember paying £220 dor my CM 201 :eek: great case though still use it many years on id get the 201 over the 200 as it has the extra 1 bay.

Associate
Harib0 said:
We need a new section especially for Yewen - Not just cases, case fetishes!

Mind i can't talk i'd love to own the whole old school range! i have a small collection going already but the top end cases (111 & 110) are beyond reach for me atm still i have something to aim for!

Holy grail for me is the 110, and despite my love for the ATC's, its all that I really want. Hopefully I wont have to dream for too much longer :)

Soldato
My Holy Grail is a 110b new and unopened.

Well I hopefully will have gone one better, but I will have to wait and see!

Cases like the 110b you cant buy with your head, its a heart purchase for me as I will never be able to recoup the costs, but I have to buy a case with no re-sale value sometime, so for me this is the ultimate one to do :)

And hopefully Monday your getting your 110 isn't it Alu_ATC?

Associate
Yewen said:
My Holy Grail is a 110b new and unopened.

Well I hopefully will have gone one better, but I will have to wait and see!

Cases like the 110b you cant buy with your head, its a heart purchase for me as I will never be able to recoup the costs, but I have to buy a case with no re-sale value sometime, so for me this is the ultimate one to do :)

And hopefully Monday your getting your 110 isn't it Alu_ATC?

New and unopened is sweet, but for me, can't be one better as its black, and I dont like black cases. But, you and I both know it has massive re-sale value, and you'll have to re-sell it as your not a fan of black cases too :p

As for my 110, rumour has it yes... ;)

Back
Top Bottom