Coolermaster ATCS 200

Soldato
Noooo you cant steal everything before ive sold it to you both :D

Well anyhow!

I will have to take some pics of the family before they are broken up :(

Soldato
Alu_ATC said:
What condition is the case in then GuruJockStrap?

Scratch free on the outside with the usual internal ones on the inside.

Only real mod I've done to it is line the inside with Akasa Paxmate Black Sound Dampening material.

Still got all the drive bay faceplates somewhere in my room.

Got no box though.

When I do sell it, it'll come without any case fans as I want to keep the Nexus fans I installed. But it will come with a silver floppy drive and a Lite On DVD drive with the Coolermaster ally bezel.:D

Soldato
GuruJockStrap when you do decide to sell could you drop me a email, thanks :)

At the least I might be able to get you a box to pump the price up :)

You ideally need to post pictures of the case, or is it already in the cases gallery?

Associate
GuruJockStrap said:
Scratch free on the outside with the usual internal ones on the inside.

Only real mod I've done to it is line the inside with Akasa Paxmate Black Sound Dampening material.

Still got all the drive bay faceplates somewhere in my room.

Got no box though.

When I do sell it, it'll come without any case fans as I want to keep the Nexus fans I installed. But it will come with a silver floppy drive and a Lite On DVD drive with the Coolermaster ally bezel.:D

Sounds interesting, shame about the fans and box though. Try and find those face plates! Ive also heard the Paxmate can be a bit of a nightmare to remove, any idea?

Soldato
It is a nightmare to remove, utter hell!

Time and patience to get it off. Unless someone wants the case with it on it may be a slight problem...

Associate
Yewen said:
It is a nightmare to remove, utter hell!

Time and patience to get it off. Unless someone wants the case with it on it may be a slight problem...

Ugh, nasty, does it leave a sticky resedue too? Guess it does - Id rather suspend my hdd's or even have it resonate personally :p

Soldato
Yeh, its one of the worst things to take off, but you don't know until you see someone try to take it off.

Im sure there is a easy way though!

Associate
could get it off with some chemicals - something like glue and tar remover but it's a messy job and the chemicals are pretty nasty! Mind I spend the time on it if it was in good condition otherwise and a good price

Soldato
Always the case, but you have to factor time and chemicals into the asking price, unless someone wants that stuff on the case, in which case it would command a premium im sure.

Associate
Iv got it off before my CM with a fair amount of ease, i simply left the parts soaking in warm water for 20-30 minutes and peeled it all off in one peice, was on the inside of a ATCS 310 i got from E-Bay.

Cant beat the old CM'ers, i myself have had a few of there cases, currently own a 101 (my personal favourite of there entire range), Black Widow and 310.

Soldato
OP
No longer sat on the floor:)

desk3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom