Coolermaster ATCS 200

Soldato
yeah 110s are super cases, glad i got a new one for £140 back in the day. :)

old photo:
fulllight.jpg

Still wouldnt mind the black 111:
Black110.jpg

Associate
Nanoman said:
yeah 110s are super cases, glad i got a new one for £140 back in the day. :)

old photo:
fulllight.jpg

Thats an awesome case Nanoman, does it still look like that today? I hope to be owning a 110 very soon :)

Soldato
sorry to dig up an old thread, just got a ATCS200 (rev1) for £10 from the local car boot :) A little scratched but i used to always wanted one but could never afford it. Still looks the mutts nutts imho

Soldato
sorry to dig up an old thread, just got a ATCS200 (rev1) for £10 from the local car boot :) A little scratched but i used to always wanted one but could never afford it. Still looks the mutts nutts imho

I have an ATC-200, had it years now, is still mint condition but i wouldnt mind getting new blanking plates for the front, always thought it a little weird how they only shipped with two. Meant you couldnt stealth your drives.

Soldato
I have an ATC-200, had it years now, is still mint condition but i wouldnt mind getting new blanking plates for the front, always thought it a little weird how they only shipped with two. Meant you couldnt stealth your drives.

Case was missing any blanking plates and one of the "feet". I will remove all the feet and cut up an old foam mouse matt. All my drives are beige so its not looking its best at the moment :(

Most of the scrates are on the side facing the wall, only 1 small (1/2cm) that is visible :D

Back
Top Bottom