COOLERMASTER CM-690 II ADVANCED DOMINATOR CASE - IN STOCK NOW

Soldato
After having no stock for a while, we are proud to announce that we have taken delivery of a limited amount of the below case.

Coolermaster CM-690 II Advanced Dominator Case - Black @ £89.99 inc VAT

CA-196-CM_400.jpg

The CM 690 II Advanced raises the bar again with practical improvements over the top-selling CM 690. The spacious mid-tower will keep enthusiasts happy with room for up to 3 vga cards, high-end CPU coolers, top or bottom mount water cooling radiator and 1.8"/2.5" drive adapter. It also features much improved airflow with oversized mesh and enough space for up to 10 fans. Maintenance will be a breeze with the tool-free drive bays, new cable management and CPU cooler retention hole.

- Dimensions: 214 x 511 x 528mm
- Motherboard Compatiblity: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Room for 120 x 240mm Radiator inside the top and bottom
- External SATA HDD dock
- Includes SSD Adapter
- Cable management and CPU retaining holes for easy maintainence
- Support Tri-GFXs
- 4 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 7 x 3.5" Drive Bays
- I/O Panel: USB2.0, 1 x eSATA, 2 x Audio
- Front Cooling: 1 x 140mm Blue LED Fan
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan
- Top Cooling: 1 x 140mm Fan
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Right Side Cooling: 2 x 120 or 140mm Fans (optional)
- Left Side Cooling: 1 x 80mm Fan
- HDD Cage Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan (optional)
- VGA Holder: 1 x 80mm Fan (optional)

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Just got mine except it's missing a mesh for the PSU! And OC asked me to contact Coolermaster direct. ; (

Otherwise...awesome. I had the original CM690, the various bit and pieces are well worth increase in price.

Soldato
Well you can see why they told you contact CM direct yeah? That mesh isn't going to be with them since the package was sealed :D

Anyway, I just thought I would let you know I bought this case like I said and it's awesome.

Thing is that it didn't come with an 80mm fan as I thought it would, since I asked about the (optional) tag.

That was OK though as I bought a spare one to go in the VGA cooler but it turned out the VGA cooler requires a 15mm deep fan and not a 25mm, which is all that is sold on OcUK.

So, I put the 80mm fan I bought on the left side but since that was 25mm it causes a lot of noise becuase it is touching the heatsink holder, so I guess that requires a 15mm deep fan instead also.

So since you don't sell them on OcUK I will have to be a traitor sorry. :)

Back
Top Bottom